Was Sloane a bad husband?

• Yes, Emily should have left him a long time ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Emily was right

• I think Sloanes a whacko & should have never gotten married

• Total voters
I dunno if it was just mean but between the lying and cutting off her finger, risking her life to what... take over the world.... hmmm I think some one should have saught help when his first words were... I'm obssesed w/ Rambaldhi (sry i know i spelled it wrong)

I mean I know he was all evil and stuff, but in most cases when it came to Emily, he tended to be a good husband. He loved her more than any other person and genuinely cared for her. Like I said I know he's evil and he may be the cause of her death getting her roped to it, but he had a heart when it came to her.

I can't agree with that because of all the lying. It's not just the lying about the spy game. He lied about his basic principles, too. He pretended to share her belief system and dreams when in fact he did not--when, in fact, he was betraying her most deeply-held principles every day. He knew that what he was doing would appall her, yet he didn't let that bother him one little bit--until he had to fess up. That behavior indicates a lack of respect for the one you love--but Sloane probably believed that he respected Emily and rationalized his way around it. He's really good at that.
;)

I guess that makes more sense than mine did.....I wasn't quite sure what to put, as I was only thinking of his reactions at the very end of TTT and when he thought about selling all his rambaldi artifacts to Irina in TTT also. I guess I understand more now with him not truly caring until it came to the point of fessing up. Never mind me then....

Well, I do agree that he loved Emily, but I don't really think he was a good husband.
;)

Back