Season 3 Is It Possible...

sts1398

Cadet
This just happenend to occur to me today....could it be possible that it is not Syd's dream sequence that is playing out here but that it is another character that is dreaming? Maybe someone else who could have been involved in the 2 yrs?

What are your thoughts?

Actually...I was thinking the same thing. Like, what if Sloane had Jack connected to the Telling and he was the one that was dreaming this entire situation?

that would be so cool then Syd and Vaughn would be together... but proabably not because then the last half of the season would be a dream.....

if this whoe season was all a dream then i would be good that syd and vaughn are back together again but it it would be felgercarb for the storyline, all those episodes to waste.

There was a real popular show during the 70's that tried that "it was all a dream" bit and fans really rebelled. The industry took note and no ones tried it since.

There was a real popular show during the 70's that tried that "it was all a dream" bit and fans really rebelled. The industry took note and no ones tried it since.

I agree.

The thing I'm having trouble with in understanding all the dream theories is that, at least in my dreaming experience, I (person dreaming) am in every scene. So if Syd (or someone else) is dreaming, wouldn't that person have to be in each scene? Or scenes not including the dreaming person would have to be reality, which wouldn't make sense.

I also think the dream would be a cop out and I can't imagine JJ doing that. He
obviously had a story to tell and I don't think he will back down from it. JMO

Back