Is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betha Bristow said:
:hmm: first you say I love him.. then the next minute you say I hate him...

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: I was high when I thought you loved him... and it's pretty obvious you hate him anyway

Betha Bristow said:
you've been convinced I loved him for the past two weeks.. :hmm: just yesterday you are suddenly convinced I hate him. :hmm:
:rolleyes: for the last f***ing time ---> get out of denial

Frogboy_Lives said:
:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

moriel and betha, please just play nice.
we're not playing. or at least I'm not -_-

misha.. why must you know everything? its not any of your business. and no.. thats not a sign i hate you. its a sign that im kinda annoyed that some person i hardly know wants to know what my personal messages contain with out my permission

Betha Bristow said:
Frogboy_Lives said:
:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

misha.. why must you know everything? its not any of your business. and no.. thats not a sign i hate you. its a sign that im kinda annoyed that some person i hardly know wants to know what my personal messages contain with out my permission
I'm always interested when it's about me, and that's completely normal.

Betha Bristow said:
Frogboy_Lives said:

um.. betha it is his business...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back