Is Jack going to die?

I am a becoming alarmed. It apears Jack took a lethal dose of radiation, is it possible that they would kill him off? I heard rumors that they were going to get rid of him this season, I really hope it isn't true. I think he's the glue that holds Alias together. If anyone has some information lemme know, thanks

No, he's not going to die! Well, at least die and stay dead. I've heard nothing indicating that and I like spoilers. (Don't worry. Jack's not going to die until the final episode. At least, I'm thinking that he'll die then. Don't know for sure though.)

They cant get rid of Jack! I have heard nothing indicating that Jack was going to get killed off. Besides, i think if they were going to have Jack killed off, it would be something besides a sickness that would kill him. Seems like he would die in some heroic fight or something, though what he did for Sydney was pretty heroic.

Unless Victor wants to leave "Alias" -- and I have heard nothing to that effect -- Jack will survive this. Radiation exposure need not be fatal. He will become quite ill, I think, but he will recover. :smiley:

Normally if someone is leaving a show, it gets out before they leave. It's not very often they can keep it a secret. I think it's easier for Lost because they shot in Hawaii, not LA. I haven't heard about Victor Garber leaving the show.

I think his getting sick is pertanent to the storyline and will probably be what brings Irena out of hiding.

Jack will live. But I am going to enjoy watching everyone deal with his illness just because it should create lots of juicy drama. Plus VG will act the hell out of hs scenes.

ms.katejones said:
Jack will live. But I am going to enjoy watching everyone deal with his illness just because it should create lots of juicy drama. Plus VG will act the hell out of hs scenes.
[post="1297693"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This illness will provide Sydney the much needed push for her to bond with Jack.

Jack will probably require a Rambaldi based cure to save him.

superintelligentone said:
This illness will provide Sydney the much needed push for her to bond with Jack.

Jack will probably require a Rambaldi based cure to save him.
[post="1297863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
exactly. i hope it's not a copy of what happened with Syd having to find the thing for Vaughn when he was sick. it would be way cooler if Irina came out of hiding with the cure 'cause she "really loved him" then when he's cured, she'll use him to get whatever she wants :D

omg if they kill jack off I am going to be sooooo MAD and plus I will cry for like a week. P.S. I just read online that Victor is suppossedly gay?? is there any truth in this?

I'm glad they're making spydaddy's illness a big storyline. It's going to have good dramatic payoff I expect, plus it means more scrren time for VG, which is always welcome. :D

Back