Season 4 is lauren is back for season 4

Well the way I've heard it is
Vaughn is haveing some issues of guilt, and he believes he sees 'someone' who resembles Lauren
But it has not been confirmed yet that Lauren is actually coming back.

Alias_Gay said:
but she actually wants to come back ...

Well, I think she'd probably like to come back for a guest spot, but I know for a fact that she hasn't done anything so far this season, and she won't be free from filming commitments now until the new year at the very least, so I think the chances of her coming back this season are sadly slim.

Henry

Personally, I don't see MG coming back. She has stated that she considers Lauren dead and she recently stated in an interview that she wouldn't come back unless she was made a regular again. Don't see that happening. Plus, she strikes me as the type that has always wanted a film career and now that seems to be happening. Time will only tell how successful it will be.

Also, I hope that Lauren does not come back. The whole return from the dead thing is too soapy for my taste. Plus, I found Lauren annoying and boring. Not to mention I am not a MG fan (I have seen her in other things and she did not impress me. Just my opinion. You are allowed to worship her if you so choose).

I am a S/V fan but I wasn't insanely pissed off about the wife idea. I think if it had been done correctly it would have worked. I think TPTB made a big mistake by shoving Lauren down our throats. She should been kept at reoccuring. And why did she have to be the spy business (I mean, not just her being evil but also her character working for the NSC)? She might been more interesting as a civilan. But the character was just bland. No sense humor, no little quirks, nothing to make her unique in some way. And MG and MV had no chemistry what so ever.

ETA: I foresaw people demanding when MG said she would not come back unless she was made a regular again. These were not her exact words but that was the jist of it. It was during a recent interview to Filmforce.

They brought back [Sydney's roommate], so anything is fair game, right? "But I don't want to come back like that. If I'm coming back, I'm coming back or not at all. All the way! What I think is, in the CIA, they wear vests and they put blood on them, so when an opponent hits them, blood comes out and makes the person think that they just killed them. Because if you get a bullet through a vest, and no blood comes out, and the person might go and shoot you somewhere else. I'm like, 'You know what? She had a vest on.'"

I wouldn't mind her coming back. Now when there's no way Vaughn will get back together with her. Now it is going to be V/S forever. At least I hope so. :D

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I don't really want here back but it's ok if she is, I just think he character damaged Vaughn's and Sark's, so I didn't really like her much!</span>

Yea, I really want her to come back. I really like the character, because it added another person to hate, so thats why i loved her. If that makes sense...

if she does come back (which i hope she doesn't) she'll be working for the covenant so it will have no effect on S/V (hopefully!).

A six year contract doesn't sound promising, but maybe JJ can just kill her off anyway?

Back