Is Lori Really Dead?

I think she will come back but maybe as just a voice like in the comics. I don't think they will just do one phone call.
Personally I think we are passed the part that Rick is crazy, he kinda finally figured it out that he was going nuts when he thought he saw Shane when we all know he is did and even he realized that, it's a possibility but I doubt it.

I had a similar thought. But it was that Carl really didn't shoot her. We don't see it. And when Rick goes to investigate, all he finds is a bullet and a bloated walker? I don't see her being alive alive, but maybe reanimated. Even though Carl and Daryl bonded over the death of their mothers, I think it left a opening if the writers wanted to go that way.

I really doubt it. Why would he lie? Also, I don't think him being crazy is over. In fact, I think it's just beginning. He has a lot of trouble getting over teh things he's done and I don't think two hallucinations will solve it. I am sad that it doesn't show Michonne going crazy too like in the comics.

The only plausible reason I had for Carl not shooting her, was that she was his mom and he couldn't do it. I hope he really did though. But however of a crappy mom she was, she was still her mom. I say I would have no problem shooting a family member if the ZA happened and they turned, but I really wouldn't know until it happened. I'm sure it would be hard. I do think she died, but the way it was done, I feel it left some stuff open if needed (just in case the writers wanted to throw us for a loop). Like zombie Lori walking out if the walkers invade the prison, like in the comics. That walker ate her pretty quick, bones and all, if not.

Back