Politics Is Michael Jackson guilty or not?

In the case against him, do you think Michael Jackson is guilty?

• Yes. He's sick and should be behind bars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's innocent and these people are gold diggers.

• I'm not sure.

• Total voters

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
A huge report came out a few days ago with a lot new evidence and a lot of new analysis regarding the Michael Jackson criminal molestation case.

The whole thing is here, and it's really thorough and as it usually is with The Smoking Gun, one of my favorite web sites, interesting and well done.

The Case Against Michael Jackson

This was a link that I just had to share with everyone.

I personally think he's guilty and should go to prison for a very, very long time. But we'll see what happens...

The sad part is 80s Michael Jackson was so cool. I still wanna be like 80s Michael Jackson. But now...unprecedented weirdness going on here.

to tell you the truth, I don't care

i don't look at all the media stuff about him

he was talented
he had good songs

full stop

I don't know if he's guilty or not, but to be honest, I don't really care. He's talented, and I'm not going to judge him for what the media has to say. I just simply think of him as being talented, regardless of what kind of a person he is.

I really don't think its up to us to speculate. We haven't seen all the evidence.

Whatever happens, his conviction (if one is made) should fall on appeal because there is not a cat in hells chance of him gettin a fair trial.

He's probably done some pretty inappropriate stuff, and stuff that most of us would frown on. But whether or not those actions amount to child rape? I don't know. He is definitely disturbed and could probably use some conselling. But that alone does not make him guilty. I honestly do not know. And of course his contribution to music is unquestioned, and in many ways unparalleled. So let's just remember the man for who he is, and all he is, warts and all.

Xin Li

Like most people have said, it's not really up to us to sepculate. But the way things are looking, there's far too much stacked up against him. For those of us who are old enough to really remember what has gone on in the past I find it upsetting that his fans can just keep dismissing such serious allegations as lies.

Sure, people say they don't care, but somebody has to care to stop these kinds of things from happening. I don't read the tabloids, but this would be a serious case no matter who it was who was on trial.

I am not going to say he should go to prison for the rest of his life (without looking at all of the facts), but I certainly don't agree with the people who are prepared to ignore all of the evidence against him.

Its always going to look stacked against him though because prosecution comes first but the defence will be the last thing the jury hears before they deliberate

mexico city said:
showing up in pajama bottoms did not help his cause
[post="1253101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: that was hilarious

As for what I think....guilty and should go to jail, but I have a feeling he may get off with it.

As for his music- doesnt interest me in the slightest

noggi16 said:
Its always going to look stacked against him though because prosecution comes first but the defence will be the last thing the jury hears before they deliberate
[post="1253376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know. But this isn't the first time. And if there is THAT much evidence against him, I find it incredible that his fans can deny it all and not even consider the fact some of it might be true.

Some people seem to be influenced by whether or not they like his music. His talent as a musician has nothing to do with anything else he may do. Being good at music has nothing to do with sexually abusing children, and it certainly shouldn't be a consideration in the trial.

Seriously, there is no way that sharing a bed with a child who is not yours on several occasion is not normal. Or excusable. It's wrong.

Guilty

Back