Is sark goign out with frepilica?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
I don't think so. She's going out with Will, plus Sark and Freplica barely make contact, if any at all.

WHAT????? NO WAY!! I hate freplica. :angry: Grr. Besides Sark can't go out with her. He's going out with me! :D :blush:

anyone see the finale? that sure answered this question, but what do you think about the idea of this Allison? how about her crying over Will after she stabbed him?

Angel said:
I don't think it matters now because EF is off the show.
I don't think she's dead none of those gun shots hit her anywhere that could definately kill her like her heart. she was shot below both of her sholders and in her arm

vaughngirl said:
Angel said:
I don't think it matters now because EF is off the show.
I don't think she's dead none of those gun shots hit her anywhere that could definately kill her like her heart. she was shot below both of her sholders and in her arm
Did you see the size of those bullet holes? I'm still trying to figure out just what kind of gun Syd was shooting with but whatever it was tore through EF, those were definitly the beggest entry wounds i have ever seen. I'd say its a good bet she's dead. not to mention, Vaughn told Syd that she was dead

Oh darn. She was just my favorite character.(NOT!)
I am so glad she is dead. Now Sark is SO mine. (hehe)(I wish)

who thinks Sark is "better looking" than Vaughn?  any takers???  Or even just a "better actor"?

*raises hand* :hi:

I definitely do. He's an amazing actor and extremely good looking. :love:

Vicky :smiley:

nope vartan is much hotter! but anders is good... wasn't it a shock that freplica was going out with sark!?

it wasn't a shock if you read the spoiler...and I KNEW I shouldn't have! But, I know now that Sark is jealous of Will since Allison now has more feelings for Will rather than Sark.....I wonder how long Sark and Allison were "dating" each other before Allison had to become fake Francie....

< O > said:
anyone see the finale? that sure answered this question, but what do you think about the idea of this Allison? how about her crying over Will after she stabbed him?
i think that in some twisted way, she cared about him...kinda like how sloane is with syd...

and milo, vaughn is a much better looking guy than sark...

Back