• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
TephieD said:
WHAT????? NO WAY!! I hate freplica. :angry: Grr. Besides Sark can't go out with her. He's going out with me! :D :blush:
:error: First of all Freplica is dead. second of all I'M going out with Sark! :makefun:

i hate to break the hearts of all you sarkaholics, but david (and sark, two for one) and i have been going out for a little over a year. :kissme: :lovers: i'm making a few appearances on alias this next coming season. just a little spoiler for you all. sorry...

(yeah, i wish:smiley: )

He WAS going out with Freplica. Now she's dead or sumin. lol She was only pretending to be with Will for the sake of the mission. They didn't really make contact, but that's cuz JJ wanted it to be a surprise or sumin.

VaughnFan13 said:
< O > said:
anyone see the finale? that sure answered this question, but what do you think about the idea of this Allison?  how about her crying over Will after she stabbed him?
i think that in some twisted way, she cared about him...kinda like how sloane is with syd...
She got to know him, and pretended for SO LONG that she REALLY cared about him...and she got to believing it.

Back