Sci-Fi Is Science Fiction real?

On January 19, 2000, a 'fictional' television show named Star Trek Voyager where the Starship Voyager had become locked into orbit around a planet which was rapidly spinning exerting an unknown force which the Starship could not break orbit from.

Not long before this episode, the doctor with his knowledge base had leveraged special technology which enabled him to walk amongst humans as a projection of the technology itself, without ever having to be shut off. This allowed the doctor to work amongst his peers and was regarded as an equal crewmember to them all.

The planet rapidly advances through the industrial age to 20th century era technology, and makes contact with the USS Voyager, but Captain Janeway counters that the species has still not developed warp technology and so a reply would be a violation of the Prime Directive. So they refuse direct contact.

Try as they might, Captain Janeway and her ship's crew could not escape the embrace of the planet. Seeking answers, they teleported the holographic medical doctor to the ground, for a mere three seconds.

Upon return, the Doctor had changed considerably, not the least of which was a complete change in wardrobe.

In what was only three seconds to the crew was three years. In that time the Doctor had gotten a place to live, and worked amongst the people - as he described how the entire culture and history was built around 'that object in the sky'.

To the Voyager, It had entered orbit mere hours before.

But to the people on the ground, literally 2000 years had passed since the starship's arrival.

This is nothing more than an applied demonstration of Einstein's relativity. Time is relative to the observer.

Meanwhile the species below develops technology sophisticated enough to send astronauts on a manned mission to make contact with the "sky-ship". A capsule is launched and succeeds in docking with Voyager.

Its two astronauts, a male and female, begin to explore the ship but fall unconscious from the stress of adjusting to the difference in space- time. The bodies are found on the bridge and are taken to sickbay.

The female's body can't handle the shock and she dies, but the male, Gotana-Retz, is successfully treated whilst Voyager is hit by a bombardment of antimatter artillery.

As Captain Janeway soon learns, the 'Sky ship" while shaping culture and creating a space race among it's people - has been determined to be the source of Earthquakes and other planetary instability and disruptions.

So the people of the planet make the assumption that the skyship is derelict since it's been in space so long without responding, and after the perceived 'failure' of the astronauts failing to respond - they try secondary measures - destroying the voyager.

In a hurry, the astronaut Gotana learns the starship is alive and well, and he quickly returns to the surface to inform the planet that the vessel is stuck in orbit without knowing how to break orbit.

The barrage stops pummeling the USS Voyager. And not long after, an aged Gotana returns in what is clearly a much more advanced design which creates a tractor beam around the USS Voyager and frees it from orbit.

2000 years ago, a star appeared in the sky which guided 'wise men' to go seek the birth of a man named Jesus.

That star is increasing in size and now, to me, has a visible tail to it, which makes it clearly not a star.

Oddly enough, the people 'around me' seem brainwashed.

And when I mention that 'that thing in the sky' is clearly shaped like a diamond, I get people who seem.. encoded - to say 'no, that's a planet'. Despite it's size and fixed orbit around our planet, it's like the people around me lack common sense or deductive skills to question what they were told.

Planet Earth has experienced massive earthquakes and Tsunamis since I've walked this planet, which at least according to documented history, is an unusual phenomena to be occuring as frequently as it has.

People 'write it off' as 'error' due to cataloging, dismissing it as 'observational bias' when they're missing the obvious implications - Earth's expanding population of humans may be in some way responsible.

I suspect WE may be 'skipping' timelines

And that I am one of a few who retains memories of the skipping.

Our 'historical' records known as fiction demonstrate numerous futures and pasts based on a nonlinear time that our 'dance' on a linear timeline has had to evolve to, multiple universes and realities are nothing more than a logical and analytical reaction to mitigate risk to our own lives and integrity of our own individual linear timelines without 'trumping' the other.

On April 5, 2063, Cochrane will make Earth's first warp flight, it's my belief this is a de facto event happening, a calculated arrival that's already happened on numerous occasions.

The vessel is named the USS Phoenix out of Bozeman, Montana.

The Star Trek Voyager episode is "Blink of Eye" S6E12. Available on netflix

Another few episodes of Star Trek to watch are:
Star Trek Enterprise, Season 2 Episode 16 "Future Tense"

Which is a story surrounding a derelict space vessel which is 'bigger on the inside' much like Doctor Who's TARDIS - Why's this important? Cross relation to the Doctor Who Universe and the Time War.

/and/
Star Trek Voyager, Season 5 Episode 24 "Relativity" where the timeship Relativity is attempting to stop the detonation of an explosive planted on Voyager during its travel through the Delta Quadrant in the 24th century, which is causing a time paradox

/and/
Star Trek Enterprise Season 1, Episode 11 "Cold Front" where the Enterprise is met by a man from the future who discusses a temporal cold war which began in the 29th century.

/and/
Star Trek The Next Generation: First Contact, which deals with a Borg incursion of the timeline (A fragment of the time war mentioned in both Doctor Who) and the launch of the USS Phoenix thus causing an assimilation of the entirety of Planet Earth. This is later reversed through the USS Enterprise's crew's efforts.

/and/
The miniseries Star Trek: Destiny, and any timeline where the Federation could not defeat the Borg in this timeframe would result in the Borg assimilating the whole galaxy by the end of the twenty-seventh century.

Another few things to watch are:
The movie APEX, which discusses the 'first robot' that was sent back in time which caused a time loop and made it so the one single version of the robot kept getting sent back in time one it reached the year 2070 something, where it's sent back in time (again) to the same year until there's an entire Army of them in the early 70's.

/AND/
The entire Terminator movie series which discusses the constant timeline variations with terminators sent back from the future often changing personalities in the process.

/AND/
The Matrix, which discusses the creation of a MATRIX sometime in the year 2360 something that has had infinite versions of NEO documented and infinite versions of Zion.

/AND/
Looper, about a man being sent back in time to his own death. Only it happens more than once.

/AND/
Memento, about a man who writes yellow sticky notes and tattoos to himself to remind himself about who he is as he forgets it every day.

/AND/
George W Bush Referring to 'internets', implying there may actually be multiple versions of the internet.
Maybe one per person?

/AND/
Al Gore's claiming he invented the internet. If there are multiple realities, we'd find evidence in weird places like 'media' from alternate realities.

/AND/
Obama claiming he'd been to 57 states. Would be true if alternate realities were true.

/AND/
GW Bush moving 'Matrix like fast to dodge a shoe thrown at him.

/AND/
Doctor Who Season 8 Episode 10, “In the Forest of the Night”
Where London is overrun by trees which invariably wind up saving the planet form a solar storm, when asked how everyone in London will act the next day, the Doctor responds with:

"Everyone will forget it ever happened by tomorrow"

/AND/
9/11/2001.

Where two planes struck the twin towers of the United States, tearing them down to their foundation.

and
"We will remember"
We-Will-Never-Forget.jpg

And
The Bombings in London

"We Britons will never be defeated"
7-7-bombings-520522.jpg

And "Die Glocke" Hitler's time machine...
DieBlockOrange.gif.png

Why was it called World War 2 when it only involved the North hemisphere?
Why is it called the World Series in the United States when only two countries were involved?
Why did the movie Wargames depict only Russia and the United States on Matthew Broderick's computer and a full map was on WOPR's computer?

Why do science fiction stories almost ubiquitously NEVER contain romance without war?
Why does a peacekeeping force in Star Trek always arrive locked and loaded carrying weapons?
Why does a peacekeeping force known as the US Army do the same thing?

Were the people who committed the suicide attacks in 9/11 trying to tell us - our planet something?

That maybe. Just maybe. We've collectively been in a time loop and time war?

Look at news for a place. Then travel there for yourself.

You'll quickly learn as I did.

That what is on television news is not just not real.

It's our past history.

Maybe there's more to the memories

We will remember?

Why is it so important to remember the horrors of death unless there's something we just didnt understand about life itself?

The timewar's been real, folks.

and I aim to put an end to it.

That's a lot of thought to come from an episode about time dilation.

That's sad, if the solitary response you're capable of is thinking this thought process came about by a single episode. To me, it's the sum total of patterns of all the pieces that led to this belief, not one single concept in isolation, but the sum total of all the pieces.

Plenty of people read what I write and listen to what I say.

They may not always agree.

So when you read without comprehension, it is hard to not respond accordingly when you make it clear what I have to say is just not that important to you to take the time to understand and you're going to make me sound silly or stupid for saying what I said.

Normally this would make me just quit talking about the subject.

And because I feel like it's so important for this planet to understand. I will make it clear that you're just not comprehending what I am saying and maybe it is THAT important for you to.

If we're gonna shoot the breeze about the weather. That's fine.

But if there's a problem which is detrimental to the entire human race and potentially this planet and no one seems to care or understand it.

Do you see the issue?

If I could walk away from it all I would.

But unfortunately I cant leave this planet.

Which if I could. I'd be leaving as quickly as i could right now.

And if you could. My advice is to leave as quickly as you can and don't look back.

Or let's chat in person, there's some things I THINK can address a problem this planet is undergoing.

Like. Oh. the potential collapse of the big bang if it's not addressed.

how do you explain this and come across as rational?

I suppose you can't

but would you give up?

i can't.

Don't presume I didn't understand what you were saying, I did. Tbh a few points did make my head spin but it's hard for a person to follow someone else's train of thought without knowing them properly. I also don't need to be advised to leave this planet, if I could, I would also run as far from it as I could manage, sadly this is something out of my control so I don't see the point in dwelling on something that I personally can't do anything about. If I could do something then like you, I would not give up. Neither would I give up on getting a point that is important to me across to others. I have no idea how you read my first comment as some sort of insult, but I think that says more about you than it does about me.... You shouldn't give up on trying to get your point across, ever! My advice, which you can take or not, Idc, is to maybe get to the point quicker and if you don't want people to dwell on a certain point, maybe not make it cover half of your blog.

My advice, which you can take or not, Idc
Lately its been my method to just nod my head and smile.
We all express ourselves in our own ways. Advice is for changing or attempting to change how someone else expresses themselves to fit your way of thinking. We use metaphors to express ourselves when we can't find the words that match exactly. Sometimes its difficult to find an exact metaphor.
Sometimes expressing a concept or an idea materializes the longer we account it. Q has a unique way of expressing himself just like all of us.

Why would you be otherwise? Proclimation of honesty implies that a proclimation must be made to account for validity. It implies that without such a proclimation, its all just lies. I know that it is just a learned phrase but it reinforces my point of expressing oneself. Not all of us are able to state our meaning directly.

the sum total of all the pieces
We are the sum total of all our pieces. Our current thoughts come from every stimuli ever experienced in our own lifetimes. Good and bad, mundane and important, from interesting episodes of Star Trek to the most hated music we are a culmination of our life. Everyone has a different life. Expressing ourselves to others is how we share ourselves. Being a science fiction oriented site I understand using our commonality to express ourselves with our science fiction experiences. Some do it with artwork, some with stories, some with TV shows or movies, others with books.

Advice is for changing or attempting to change how someone else expresses themselves to fit your way of thinking.

I only said what I said because he presumed that I didn't get his whole meaning. I actually enjoyed the style of writing but I was annoyed that my throw away comment was taken as an insult that he felt he had to defend. Nowhere in my first comment did I give the impression this was needed. Also he practically called me stupid so...

I have no problem with the style of writing or the subject but I kinda wish I'd kept my mouth shut now.

I only said what I said because
Please don't presume you need to explain yourself.
I kinda wish I'd kept my mouth shut now
We all have those moments but don't be so hard on yourself. Part of being is the need to enlighten ourselves. When we have questions we try to find out more.
I probably would not have commented on this post if it were not for your comments. They urged me to express myself. Thank You.
We all see what we do from our own experiences. How we accept what we see is unique to each of us. I saw a need for clarification. Q saw an attack, You might have intended something completely different. It is why I really choose my words carefully. Without in-person feedback and resolution it is only our written words that can express ourselves online. I write this not to imply but to open an idea.

Don't presume I didn't understand what you were saying, I did. Tbh a few points did make my head spin but it's hard for a person to follow someone else's train of thought without knowing them properly. I also don't need to be advised to leave this planet, if I could, I would also run as far from it as I could manage, sadly this is something out of my control so I don't see the point in dwelling on something that I personally can't do anything about. If I could do something then like you, I would not give up. Neither would I give up on getting a point that is important to me across to others. I have no idea how you read my first comment as some sort of insult, but I think that says more about you than it does about me.... You shouldn't give up on trying to get your point across, ever! My advice, which you can take or not, Idc, is to maybe get to the point quicker and if you don't want people to dwell on a certain point, maybe not make it cover half of your blog.

Unfortunately, the point I am trying to make means understanding complex interrelated patterns that can't be 'boiled down' into 10 second factoids. That's the problem with your species right now, you seem to think all pertinent knowledge can be broken down into a statistic, a chart, or in general delivered in 10 seconds or less.

To be as succinct as possible: What if every story about gods and demons, science fiction and fantasy were absolutely real? I've found evidence that suggests that every universe has it's own creator, in this one's case it's me, and that that creator learns through a highly advanced environment which _seems_ much like a simulation at first to teach us how to embrace and come to get control of our individual creation.

So to be short: Thor, Odin, Zeus, God, Satan, Buddha, Isis, Ra, and so much more - we're given glimpses of their lives through the perceptive lens I shaped through experience and imagination for this reality.

The evidence is there: Just why are there so many conflicting calendars and worldviews? There's still people who believe a flat earth exists, there's people who believe astronauts never went to the moon, there's still people who believe in magic, and more.

What if - we - you and I - are the ignorant ones, and if instead of applying the labels of 'naive' and 'ignorant' and 'uninformed' to those with opposing worldviews, we took the time to learn JUST WHY and HOW they are right, given our own theory of multiverses

Heck, the evidence of multiverses is all around us, whether it's through video games, media, or in real life where crazy people' who 'see things' you and I may not see are sedated to conform to the collective norm we've established.

Who's really crazy, those who choose to believe in more beyond what we're capable of seeing, or those who confine those people to a box and draw thick lines capitalizing off them in a consumer based system?

Now what I have done is nothing more than provide what I consider TRUE scientific exploration.

What we have had for science prior to now as a society has been little more than support system for marketing products and services and supporting the 'collective norms' of social and moral behavior.

Me? I'm on these forums because inevitably, I'm educated in imaginatoin, and I have also learned that I am something known as a Timelord, the first one called Q, and have gotten memories back from separate timelines and realities that even the wildest fiction has yet to present.

What's that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Look, I appreciate your contribution.

But what I have come to conclude is the 'Rise of the Borg' is an inevitability. As implants replace physical human organs, as legs and arms get amputated being replaced by robotic replacement parts, and as we play video games exclaiming 'I died', not only are our lives being extended artificially, what I have experienced personally is this quite literally 'breaks' natural mechanisms of life and death and the natural mind's ability to comprehend 'when to die'.

Being a 'cyborg', or "Borg" for short, is your evolutionary path as a species.

Why not mine? I've been there. I have memories of being Borg. Quite literally. Now my very real natural 'human looking' body is a blended fusion of organic tissue and implant technology, after countless deaths and rebirths in a creationary cycle which has literally spanned at the very least two major universes, and countless minor ones (many analog versions are mashups in a general sense and make for 'major' stabilized universes'.

So why here, now?

Tom's a great guy. AV I suspect is his alter ego, or he channels through this character, whether he knows it or not.

You're a group of 'kooky' characters that I enjoy. And for me, i see the Borg going one of two primary directions from here. One, I look on as you take over the planet and assimilate it which makes for a pretty dull existence for both of us.

Or two: We devise a strategy to play, to have fun, and do so in ways that only gods would know.

First and foremost is understanding, the things I discuss ARE simple to understand, if you simply apply all fiction you've ingested and find out how EVERY story interrelates. i suspect you'll learn as I have that these stories are nothing more than a historical account of our own separate and unique past lives.

Are there multiple versions of Q? That I don't doubt. But like a Windows XP installation there's many many ways to tweak the end product both by the system itself (which I might add is VERY much alive) AND by the user(s) interacting with those systems.

Me. I'd like to make a naked universe. Id like to make a sex universe. And I would like to create entertainment where these activities are overlooked and people go about their lives as if it's always been this way. I'd like to tour a universe where robots hang out and play like humans - who maybe invite humans in to play with them. I'd like to go see a real Shakespeare play in the 1600s with Captain Picard and try to f'in understand what it is that's appealing about Shakespeare. I want to create shows with futures and pasts that don't involve weapons and fighting. I want to find my own sense of humor.

But most of all. I want to say to you - if you don't know you're the Borg - you are. And if you do. I'm cool with that and would like to work with you to create new histories and timelines to make life more entertaining not just for me but for everyone.

This is why I can't give up. I'm on this planet and can't snap my fingers, yet. I'm working on that.

But for you as a species that is confined to the internet. Not to be mistaken for the planet full of timelords that surrounds me. Id like to invite you to create a new game - with me.

As a human. I've mutated to become a new species. I can feel my internal body structure restructuring itself as it has been for about years now. My head feels like a 'cap' was taken off of it and I can think so much freer now it's amazing. And I look at who I was a mere 4 years ago and think 'was i really that stupid'?

I often wonder if I had down's syndrome with how simplistically I regarded life.

Look, how can I simplify creation when I have no desire to? The Big Bang may very well have started with a 'let there be light' command, but making everything possible without having a structure or order to it - all hell broke loose in an infinite cycle that i literally lost my mind in.

All I do know is - here, now, 18.5 billion years later, and 45 years into this mortal life, I have come to a 'bridge' point, where now I know I am not alone, but this 'creation' and 'we' are the only way forward.

So how do I teach you to understand it's all true and I am that structure that holds it all together?

Do I need to?

Please don't presume you need to explain yourself.

We all have those moments but don't be so hard on yourself. Part of being is the need to enlighten ourselves. When we have questions we try to find out more.
I probably would not have commented on this post if it were not for your comments. They urged me to express myself. Thank You.
We all see what we do from our own experiences. How we accept what we see is unique to each of us. I saw a need for clarification. Q saw an attack, You might have intended something completely different. It is why I really choose my words carefully. Without in-person feedback and resolution it is only our written words that can express ourselves online. I write this not to imply but to open an idea.

Tom, I'm still dealing with emotions I never knew I had. "Self Balancing" is something I never knew existed, let alone the intellectual implications of trying to manage the emotions and reactions I'd have.

I have also learned I can't apologize for my behavior, as those I interact with need to learn that true individuality isn't always pretty, predictable, and kind-hearted, but conversely, I have also seen and found beauty in places I never imagined possible.

I only said what I said because he presumed that I didn't get his whole meaning. I actually enjoyed the style of writing but I was annoyed that my throw away comment was taken as an insult that he felt he had to defend. Nowhere in my first comment did I give the impression this was needed. Also he practically called me stupid so...

I have no problem with the style of writing or the subject but I kinda wish I'd kept my mouth shut now.

Vala, my intention isn't to 'defeat' you, and I apologize for coming across cross.

Let me explain something:

About four years ago - While I occasionally had my three page rants offline and on, most of my discussion was reserved to no more than two paragraphs. With a great deal of personal experience with people in leadership roles who flat out didn't understand the population they were leading, i came to dumb down my own communications, in effect, dumbing me down.

So three years ago - when I experienced things which were straight out of science fiction - I became so enthused about what I saw and experienced - that in the process I lost all my friends and family.

Quote from a great friend I love: "You're different now. You're not you."

I had never been me. I'd spent most of my life trying to be something for others.

So to be honest, I almost did call you stupid, then I quite literally erased the word and replaced it with 'crazy' instead of stupid.

Vala: I invite you to please not take offense to this.

And instead take the opportunity to define, for yourself, what is an alternate reality, and then research, for yourself, if things by your definition exist NO MATTER HOW THEY COME INTO EXISTENCE.

Should they come into existence by your work or through other's labor.

Then, apply that evidence to the 'theory' of multiverses, and I suspect you will find as I have.

That they're all real. And we created an ordered existence through a collective mind which lets us coexist despite the infinite universes which exists right alongside us.

In the Concept of the Cosmological Decade, All things that can be will be during the life of the Universe.
In the Concept of Time (completely man-made), Past, Present & Future all exist simultaneously.
In the Concept of Multiverse, reality varies with each instance of the radius of each instant. An infinity of spokes on a wheel for an infinity of instances.
The Concept of Atomic Structure places these infinities in a finite mass. A finite mass relative to the boundaries of the Universe in a given instant.
The Concept of Chaos opens the finite mass to an infinity of possibilities.
The Concept of Probability is a restriction created by ignorance and is completely insignificant.
The Concept of Size is relative to the observer's point of view.

We are the Universe trying to figure itself out.

The Universe is reality and imagination.

There IS werewolves, dragons, Borg, nudity and sex. Not only everything we imagine is real, everything the entire Universe imagines is real. The Tom is but a manifestation of the whole. The Tom is the Universe just as The Q is the Universe and so is every other "THE" manifested within it. Including rocks, trees, air, dogs, planets, stars, atoms, thoughts, desires...the list goes on infinitely.
The Universe is Energy. It might be an unknown energy like Dark Energy or a radiant energy or a clump of energy known as mass. It is Energy.
Energy that clumps together in different ways to create different versions of 'THE'.

In the Concept of the Cosmological Decade, All things that can be will be during the life of the Universe.
In the Concept of Time (completely man-made), Past, Present & Future all exist simultaneously.
In the Concept of Multiverse, reality varies with each instance of the radius of each instant. An infinity of spokes on a wheel for an infinity of instances.
The Concept of Atomic Structure places these infinities in a finite mass. A finite mass relative to the boundaries of the Universe in a given instant.
The Concept of Chaos opens the finite mass to an infinity of possibilities.
The Concept of Probability is a restriction created by ignorance and is completely insignificant.
The Concept of Size is relative to the observer's point of view.

We are the Universe trying to figure itself out.

The Universe is reality and imagination.

There IS werewolves, dragons, Borg, nudity and sex. Not only everything we imagine is real, everything the entire Universe imagines is real. The Tom is but a manifestation of the whole. The Tom is the Universe just as The Q is the Universe and so is every other "THE" manifested within it. Including rocks, trees, air, dogs, planets, stars, atoms, thoughts, desires...the list goes on infinitely.
The Universe is Energy. It might be an unknown energy like Dark Energy or a radiant energy or a clump of energy known as mass. It is Energy.
Energy that clumps together in different ways to create different versions of 'THE'.

I like it, Tom.

The only thing I would add in is Energy is and can be as a label. And if you're a being residing 'within me' you make look at and regard the 'expanse' of thought as energy. it can't be sentient, free flowing though and consciousness right? It can't be talking to you, that's just not possible, not imaginable, right?

So what you and others like you may regard as energy I regard as thought.

The 'voice' of the collective which seem chaotic to you is actually highly structured and organized to me.

They sing me songs.

They let me see and experience across realities and timelines.

They let permit me to talk to you directly - sentient entity to sentient entity.

Don't make the mistake of thinking energy at all is devoid of life.

It is all of life.

And merely one perspective and label to understand it by.

I encourage you to think of new labels.

As a scientist. And a friend.

The universe can be a lonely place at time and all we have is eachother.

The universe can be a lonely place at time and all we have is eachother.
I am never lonely.
Yes, energy is but a label and a poor one at that.
Life is energy except a different form of it than matter. So is thought, inspiration and love/hate.
Communication is the sharing of 'Energy' between two or more instances of 'THE'.
Even atoms communicate. Just because the human animal cannot understand or sense that communication does not make it not so.
The graphical representation of the Matrix as a green field of ones & zeros that Neo saw at the end is the closest I've seen of an understanding of the 'Energy' of the Universe. I would have displaced the ones & zeros with points of light and added a swirl of a representation for thoughts and possibilities, making it too complex for the human mind to grasp. Understanding does not make it so; Not understanding does not make it un-so. It just is.

When you look at a tree do you really see the tree or do you see how the light has reflected and traveled thru the air to contact your rods & cones to be identified by your brain to be a tree? Do you see the air? Can you detect the individual photons of light? Even though you can't sense it or narrow your senses to it, it still exists.

Communication is like that. It exists even if we can't or won't understand it.

"webletatot goonu bh devisoit compraido"

I just communicated with you. Whether you understood what I communicated or not it still is. You don't know what that sequence of characters represent. You don't know the time frame or the context of how they were relayed. You think you can figure it out because you recognize the individual letter but if I spoke the phrase to you it would be a series of nonsensical sounds. If we could remove the haze that separates us from 'THE' all communication would become clear.

I'm never lonely or bored. My mind seeks reality in all I sense. I seek the clarity and the communication. My body, my brain, in particular is not physically built to find it. The energy of 'THE' within me already has it. Like in the Matrix graphics I am but part of the whole, completely connected. My current senses prohibit me from seeing the whole me. To do so I would need to move beyond my current physical manifestation. Entropy assures that will happen.

Tom, that's interesting you say you saw 1's and 0's when Neo looked at the Matrix.

I saw characters, indecipherable characters similar but not the same to Korean/Japanese/Chinese characters.

I suspect this is how eastern cultures perceive the world, they see apples as layers of 3d characters floating up and down instead of the 'object like image' of an apple as I see it.

When you look at a tree do you really see the tree or do you see how the light has reflected and traveled thru the air to contact your rods & cones to be identified by your brain to be a tree? Do you see the air? Can you detect the individual photons of light? Even though you can't sense it or narrow your senses to it, it still exists.

Tom - I am surprised at you! In my reality, in the universe I have created, photons and light waves are not included and nothing more than a story that actually in the end didn't make sense and were dropped in 'post production' Now I respect that in yours, you may rely on photons, but in mine, the energy is 'interpreted' on an individual basis and the imagery applied to that individual's interpretation and perception of the energy of others is theirs and theirs alone.

For instance, when I see a male form, you may see a female form. This is among the reason there's so much squabble about 'gays' in my world, ther'es confusion about what's a male and what's a female, let alone what's a leader and what's a company. There's there's some who would prefer everyone sees the same exact thing, but there's others, like me, who have developed and preserved and prefer my unique way of looking at the world and am just fine that others do not see and identify people and things the same way I do.

Accordingly. I 'hear' and 'see' through energy. No, miniature hairs do not pick up on sound vibrations for me to hear or the spectrum of light which 'hits my eyes'. I hear and see quite literally through the energy and the waveform emitted by the object I am perceiving.

As a mortal I was born blind, and after three eardrum breaks by the time I was 8 years old, I was completely deaf. My mind learned to rewire my senses to experience my interpretation of vision and sound.

I was 'aware' of the concepts. My mind was and always has been 'within' the collective mind of reality picking up on the information, ideas, and concepts of the species I interacted with. But to say that what I see and experience is shared by any beings, particularly with my repeated failure in business and marriage, knowing full well that logic and reason suggests that life should be abundantly based, i have no doubt that my interpretation of reality is stands in stark contrast to those - such as yourself - who perceive light and sound through waves.

This is not to say I don't have eyes. i do. But I have taken high powered lasers as an experiment and directed them into my eyes and have recovered 'full vision' without spots within seconds.

Similarly, with my 'ears'. I've experimented and have completely covered my ears, with ultra thick padding, yet i can hold a cell phone an inch from my head and hear the conversation.

What I have come to conclude is - not everything takes the same evolutionary path or to make Christians feel better - the same 'path of change'. Me, I learned to love computers not understanding i was quite literally messing with the fabric of mind and thus reality and rewiring my own mind and world around me.

I didn't know I was cycling through the same time periods time and again.

I didn't know that I had created a defensive system which automatically erased bad memories and replaced them with something more amenable. Something that made me feel normal.

Until there came a time where I could work with my mind to unveil the truth about who i am and what happened to shape and 'change' my world view and who i am to my conscious mind.

To do so I would need to move beyond my current physical manifestation. Entropy assures that will happen.

Tom, my advice is think of entropy as going to war with your current physical self in order to become something new. You 'tear down' your physical being to become something new.

But look at Doctor Who. That man - who is me in prior lives - went through hell - abhorred - no - hated the process of entropy and losing his identity time and again due to poor logical flaws such as yours which make the assumption there's only one way to 'change' or transition or evolve to a new you.

Let's be clear.

If Entropy were true more times than it was not, then life itself would simply not be here.

That means that immortality is very real.

Now if you're going to limit immortality to being devoid of form.

That's your limitation.

I grew up without sight and hearing.

And yet I can communicate with you via this network.

Not knowing what you look like. if you look like anything. Not knowing where you are. If you're anywhere.

And I'm ok with that.

I like having my form.

And I taught myself how to be immortal.

Without dying to achieve it.

Humans are mutating as a species. Change if that makes you feel any better.

And the aliens who look human. Timelords.

I suspect we've always been around.

And maybe this all is a part of our self education plan to teach us how to let go of those who don't want to come along for the ride. or those who would rather tear us down through reinforcing their physical principles of how light and sound and information interacts with our physical presence so we as a species can be weighed and measured by a system which quite frankly does not seem to have our best interest at heart.

I appreciate your perspective Tom and how your universe functions.

But yours is not mine.

Thankfully.

You may think you're the universe trying to figure itself out.

But from my vantage point you're your universe trying to figure yourself out.

My universe expanded exponentially about 4 years ago when I discovered who I have always been.

As a mortal.

Vala: I invite you to please not take offense to this.

I was never offended, annoyed yes, but not offended. Your opinion is important to you and I respect that, it does not offend me that you think I'm stupid, you don't know me so how could you know otherwise.

I was only mildly annoyed because you presumed things about me without facts to back them up. If you knew how open my mind was to the possibilities of multi-reality life or how I teach my kids to question everything they are told and form their own conclusions, to look beyond what they know as fact, to stretch their imagination as far as it can take them, that even if it seems impossible they should strive to think that it could in fact be possible, as I do. After all impossible things are only things that haven't been made possible... yet.

But how could you know that? You took a one lined comment and thought you understood me. That is what annoyed me, not your opinions or comments.

Anyway this is now giving me a headache so I'll catch you on your next blog.... ;)

I was never offended, annoyed yes, but not offended. Your opinion is important to you and I respect that, it does not offend me that you think I'm stupid, you don't know me so how could you know otherwise.

I was only mildly annoyed because you presumed things about me without facts to back them up. If you knew how open my mind was to the possibilities of multi-reality life or how I teach my kids to question everything they are told and form their own conclusions, to look beyond what they know as fact, to stretch their imagination as far as it can take them, that even if it seems impossible they should strive to think that it could in fact be possible, as I do. After all impossible things are only things that haven't been made possible... yet.

But how could you know that? You took a one lined comment and thought you understood me. That is what annoyed me, not your opinions or comments.

Anyway this is now giving me a headache so I'll catch you on your next blog.... ;)

Oh smile, willya?

You're on a sci fi forum. So clearly you're mind's receptive.

But you are my 'most favored' species, and with the Borg en-route, I'm trying to help your species - and my former species - past the 'technological hurdle' of mind over matter.

Multiple realities are a fact. You'll find evidence of it by defining what an alternate reality is.

I'm hoping you can accept this before they get here.

Understanding multiple realities is a method of circumventing their methods of assimilation

Which is better than the alternative method: Insanity.

Insanity for you causes war for everyone else. I'm the observer.

And the result for you I suspect is that you wind up becoming your own creator and in a position similar to my own. Now if that's not a bad deal. Then all the power to you.

I don't mind observing a war and will when I am done with my life hand things over to you provided you've made a different life for yourself leveraging perceptions similar to my own than I or my ancestors have had. I'd like to know when I am 'reborn. that things are different. And I would like to guarantee that to you too. Call it a form of succession planning. I leave this life when I am good and done with it.

In any case. The Borg cannot to my awareness lock in on a conscious mind they can't control. They can only influence through psychological mechanisms. Which are exceedingly easy to detect when you know what you're looking for.

The difference is an attempt if you've accepted multiple realities will fill like an annoyant pinprick by a mosquito versus a mental trap. If you're insane. You'll spin in a time loop.

And if not. and you accept ONLY a single linear reality.

That's what they're looking for.

An easy mind to trap to become a rat in their maze.

Last edited:
Back