Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's turned double agent.

• Maybe . . .

• I'm clueless!

• Total voters
I'm wondering if Sloane is really bad. I'm thinking so but I'm just wondering what everyone else seems to think. SO next season will it be Sloane and Yelena Vs. Syd, Jack, Nadia, Irina, & Vaughn? I don't know?! Haha

I don't think he is bad.. though I may regret taking this opinion after the finale.
I hope that he has a plan in his head that is actually good, in the sense that he isn't "evil" anymore. Who knows.. maybe he wants to destroy the Red Ball, and save the world - after that Russian city.
I hope he is doing the right thing, and not off bringing his final obsession to life. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
As for next year, well, lets wait to see who lives after the finale. Not that I know anyone is going to die, but I think the finale is going to shock the felgercarb out of us.

I think that, at this point, he's not bad. I think he's pretending because he wanted to try and keep Syd and Nadia away from it all. If he was bad, I think he wouldn't have hesitated to shoot Dixon and he was hesitating. Of course, I could totally see him being swayed into "evilness" in the finale. I don't think he's strong enough to resist the temptation of Rambaldi.

I think Sloane is basically good but he's an addict to Rambaldi. I'm not sure he knows why he's doing what he's doing. Apparently Rambaldi is a hard addiction to kick.
I believe that like many addicts he has sworn to quit, but when faced with temptation, can't control himself. His actions in trying to get Nadia to get the sphere of life show that Rambaldi has a powerful effect on him still.

I think he may have tranquilized Sydney believing that he could best help stop Yelena by getting close to her . . . or at least telling himself that's why he did it. But I'm sure lurking in there is the desire to fulfill Rambaldi's work, and I have a feeling we're going to see that come out stronger and stronger. After all, he did say he'd always wanted to be the man Rambaldi forsaw would understand and fulfill his work.

I think Sloane is basically good but he's an addict to Rambaldi. I'm not sure he knows why he's doing what he's doing. Apparently Rambaldi is a hard addiction to kick.
I believe that like many addicts he has sworn to quit, but when faced with temptation, can't control himself. His actions in trying to get Nadia to get the sphere of life show that Rambaldi has a powerful effect on him still.

I think he may have tranquilized Sydney believing that he could best help stop Yelena by getting close to her . . . or at least telling himself that's why he did it. But I'm sure lurking in there is the desire to fulfill Rambaldi's work, and I have a feeling we're going to see that come out stronger and stronger. After all, he did say he'd always wanted to be the man Rambaldi forsaw would understand and fulfill his work.

I really agree with you. If it turns out that Nadia is not Sloane's daughter, I think he will definitely turn to the dark side once again.

At the moment, I think Rambaldi is taking Sloane over. I think all of his wrong doings can be linked to him going like crazy.

Maybe, once this whole "Red Ball" thing is solved, Sloane will calm down and return back to normal.

I think he's bad bad bad bad bad!!!!! He's so bad he needs a spanking. But he would probably like it too much!

J/K... I still think he's bad, but not as bad as Elena. It is going to be much worse if he finds out Nadia isn't his. I think that will probably happen in some sort of epic confrontation with him, Jack, Irina, Syd, and Nadia. After last night I'm convinced of it. Irina is going to spill the beans big time.

I think Sloane cares for everyone but Rambaldi has never truly left him. And in the Alias world, if you're a Rambaldi follower I guess that means you do evil things.

He's consumed with Rambaldi's theories, teachings and prophecies. Nothing is more important than that.

So when you consider those things, he's not really evil. He's just obsessed.

Dixon and Sydney have been right all along, but they had some reasons to trust him to an extent. And that's why they didn't push director Chase to stop Sloane from being in the mission to stop Yelena.

I'm praying to God that Nadia is Jacks child!! I would love for them to be full sisters!!

Megan, remember, Alias is hardly ever perfect. If Nadia ended up being Jack's daughter too, it would suck because it would be like the writers are trying to make everything perfect for us.

And perfection sucks. It's in inperfection that you can come up with more interesting and less corny storylines.

It's nice that they're only half-sisters. And the complexity of having Sloane in the family circle makes everything so twisted and, well, GOOD!!!!!

So I have to disagree with you on that. ;)

And in the Alias world, if you're a Rambaldi follower I guess that means you do evil things.
Would you say that the monks with the bees were evil? I thought they were pretty good, actually.

But you're right. Obession over reason kinda prevails for Sloane when it comes to Rambaldi.

Megan, remember, Alias is hardly ever perfect. If Nadia ended up being Jack's daughter too, it would suck because it would be like the writers are trying to make everything perfect for us.

And perfection sucks. It's in inperfection that you can come up with more interesting and less corny storylines.

It's nice that they're only half-sisters. And the complexity of having Sloane in the family circle makes everything so twisted and, well, GOOD!!!!!

FINALLY!!! Someone who sides with me on this one! Thank you! Take a gander over at that topic... you'll see what I mean.

AMEN! Great Post!!! On the subject of Sloane, I've always thot somehow he would turn out to be a good guy with an agenda. But I hope he's bad. We NEED him bad. It so adds to all the interaction as well as our speculation!

As for Nadia being Jack's, Yeah, it would be nice since she's starting to grow on me... but again! It's just not Alias.

And, BTW, I feel the same about Syd/Vaughn. I certainly hope something stops this upcoming proposal. :smiley: I want the old 'oh, is he ever gonna kiss her?' excitement back!

Sloane=BAD :angry:

I don't think it really matters if Rambaldi is makin him evil the bottom line is he is EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Now, I have realized that Jack is never truly bad, and he always has Syd's best interest at heart, but Sloane, he's a snake. He never hesitates to abandon or betray those he "loves" (or the human race-last epi...hello?)for Rambaldi. It has happened over and over again..i mean just think of all the times he betrayed Nadia since she came on the show (last night, the rambaldi fluid/serum stuff last season etc...). If you want to say sloane isn't evil, then i guess by the same thought process, Elena (or Sohphia or w/e her name is) and all teh other Rambaldi people aren't evil either?

Stop fooling yourself people! SLOANE IS EVIL (but also the coolest evil guy everr)

sarkandme said:
I'm not totally convinced yet.  He did tell Dixon to go away at Yelena's hideout.
[post="1348766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep yep...thats whats keeping me not sure...he did look really sincere when he wanted dixon to go away

this could either mean he is still on their side and is just trying ot stop elena his own way, or that he's addicted to rambaldi and though he cares for all of them (i.e. dixon and nadia and syd), rambaldi's a top priority for him...i mean its sloane, but i don't know, i still just can't make myself think sloane's that evil :thinking:

There is the possibility he might have been trying to do the right thing, because having watched the episode The Descent and the meeting between himself and Dixon...well, he didn't shoot him and there was a terrible sense of regret on his part as he left with Yelena. He's not an angel, but he may think he is going to do the right thing. Too late...he helped her put up the red ball over the city. :cool:

oooooooooooooh interesting how many of you think he actually is going with Elena to somehow help Syd and Nadia.................ok they have set him up as so good for the last few weekd that they have convinced us we can now wonder if he is the rambaldi bad guy we have always known of if we have indeed seen a man who loves his daughter so mucht hat he will give up rambaldi for her...............I really don't know which is right - they have set him up as a bad guy now so we believe he will work with Elena to fullfil his destiny for Rambaldi.................I have to admit if he turns around and helps Nadia next week I will be VERY shocked but you never know. ;)

SLOANE IS EVIL ... if he was "supposedly" working with Elena, and try and help out the world ... why would he let Elena have her way in that city ... knowing that a lot of people are gonna be dead because of what Rambaldi said ... HE IS EVIL ... PLAIN AND SIMPLE EVIL ...

Alias_Gay said:
SLOANE IS EVIL ... if he was "supposedly" working with Elena, and try and help out the world ... why would he let Elena have her way in that city ... knowing that a lot of people are gonna be dead because of what Rambaldi said ... HE IS EVIL ... PLAIN AND SIMPLE EVIL ...
[post="1351184"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The plan to put this in place could have already been up and running by the time SLoane joined Elena, and he just had to go along in order to get his cover. If Alias has taught us anything, it's gotta be that when you first flip sides after all, you have to prove you've really flipped, after all. ^_^

Back