Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• no

• Total voters

hmann

Cadet
in the first season sloane always talked to sydney and said how he thought of her as her own daughter.
how he talks to syd and doesnt want her tto interfear so she doesnt die

i think one day syd will find out her real father is sloane

I'm not sure that he is her real father, but there is definatly something weird about his relationship with her. Almost like she is his daughter, but that doesnt seem quite right. Hopefully we will find out sometime :smiley:

He can't be her dad! I mean she is tall and he's short! And she is pretty an dhe well is ugly! Well to a 14 year old he does!

I can see where you might think so...but oh lord I hope not...that would just be completely EVIL.....and don't you think Jack might know and have a problem with that?

Sloane and Syd - well, there is some relationship that Sloane feels towards Syd. He called her his greatest accomplishment in Firebomb. And he has shown some interest in preserving her life. Even last week's episode, where he left her in Kabir's hands, he also knew that she might well be rescued by Dixon, whom Sloane knew had found a secret entrance into Kabir's digs. He got all panicky in the first season when Jack said Syd was in the building in The Box, and had Jack cut off his finger in order to stop the building from exploding.

But I don't see him as a father, more as someone who has an investment in Syd. I'm wondering if he's somehow involved in a Rambaldi genetic scheme to marry Irina to Jack and that Sloane knew they would produce this prophesy babe. I like this idea, because it gives Irina another reason to hate Sloane, since he may have been involved in manipulating Irina's life. :D

I think Sloane still has hopes for manipulating Sydney by attacking her heart and showing her what power he actually has. He figures that he can get her back... But that's just me.

Sloane isn't her father. I'm betting he had a hand in Project Christmas with Jack, and that's why she's his 'proudest accomplishment.' She was the one that turned out the best, and he had a hand in creating her. Besides, I don't think Irina has ever even met Sloane, and if that's true, how the heck can Sloane be Sydney's dad?

G-d Forbid, if Sloa was Syds dad I would die!!!!!!! Maybe Sloan is an uncle though!?!?!?!?! I mean it would xplain a lot! I mean ishe is an uncle it would be freaky but not as freaky as Sloan being her dad! That is just really really really really really FREAKY!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sloane being her relative in any way would just be creepy. Besides, that probably wouldn't affect her judgement to kill him. Unless another one of her bloodlines told her not too...

i don't want sloane to be syd's father. that would be a nightmare. i mean she hates his guts and i don't think anyone would want to hate thier own father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sloane's not her father. I think he just has a vested interest in her since he's seen her grow up.

Back