Season 3 Is Suit and Glasses dead?

When we saw Legacy, we all breathed a huge sigh of relief. Suit and Glasses had returned, J.J. Abrams said he would be back and was really great.

Personally I thought this was one of his best apperances. Why you say? Well really because of Syd and her line
'I'm sure you can make an exception for an old friend..(PUNCH)...
remember me? from Taipei, red hair, you liked my teeth!!!

It was really great to see him back, somehow a season of Alias just would'nt be the same without him! Let's keep calling him Suit and Glasses, Dr Jong Lee-just isn't evil!

Personally I hope he's alive, horibbly disfigured, but alive, capeable of creepy mouth torture of our heroes!!

But did Vaughn kill him?

Love ur name - DarthSloane - lol just fits so well!

I don't think he's dead, and with Alias' history of bringing people we saw get killed back to life, i think it's safe to say that he'll be back. I think he's great too, doesn't do much talking just gets to the nasty bit.

Thanks for the compliment!
I think Star Wars is just as cool as Alias-actually Alias is a little better-cause there's more of it!! bring on season 4!!! Sloane is definetly your darth vader type!

It was only a little acid . . . I'd say no, he's not dead. I don't think he's that much of a wimp. ;)

Well, Syd has stabbed him and kicked him and Will injected him with the paralyzing stuff, but he still came back to torture Marshall, so I doubt a little acis will stop him. And can I just say that Vaughn scared me in this scene and I wonder if he'll feel guilty about it in S4. In addition to feeling guilty about Lauren of course.

Back