Is taking horse riding lessons fun?

Horseback riding lessons are most definately fun. I did them for 10 years, on and off. Right now, I'm off 'cause it's a costly hobby and I'm a poor college kid.

What do you want to know about riding?

Riding horses is in my oppinion even better then alias... Love it. It can be hard in the beginning but once you get the hang of it.. I´ve been riding for about 11-12 years now and i go to a school, well it´s kinda like the swedish version of college where we are trained to work with horses.

horse riding is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!
i love it :love:
i have been riding for almost 6 years and own two horses who are just beautiful.
i would definately recomnend riding lessons. they're fun and they help with posture and confidence

"Is taking Horse Riding lessons fun?"

HECK YES!!

I :love: horse(s)/riding to bits!! But that might mean that im just a little bitty biased :blush:

But yeah, you shoud totally take horse riding lessons. Theyre really enjoyable and fun! :love:

Hell yeah, I love it, I mean I can't imagine not riding, plus you get to spend time with the horses, and even though they can be a pain in the ass sometimes, they are just loveable :love: It's also exciting, I love to jump circuits, although last week it didn't really go as planned last week as the horse I had kept swirving at the last minute to jump the wrong jump, it confused the hell out of me, but still it was fun! But it is a lot of work and it's tiring, it takes a lot out of you especially at the beginning (y) but it's well worth it, I'd love to do a horse riding holiday, that'd be so much, you're so lucky :D

I guess I cant do any camps this summer. I'm going into Highschool and all summer I've got stuff for soccer. My whole summer is full!

I really wanted to try it to :(

Horseack riding is most defentily FUN nad the only sport I'm involved in :lol: If u take it you'll love it but be warned sometimes it can b a little fustrating but is still AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! I would highly reconmned it!

~Andrea :angelic:

Oh my gosh! I didn't know there were that many other alias watchers that ride! I ride too. And I love it. It is my passion and one and only sport. WAY better than Alias could ever be. Any riders out there that wanna chat, pm me.

Back