IS there a soundtrack?

no what i said was that i had a "home made alias soundtrack"
that i put together because unfortunately they don't have one...

I am so obsessed with ALIAS music...I usually hate techno, but the stuff on ALIAS is soo cool! It's so cool to listen to because I have flashes of the disguise Syd's wearing for that mission and stuff...it's sweet! I have every single ALIAS song downloaded (legally). The music is awesome!!!

Side note: (sorry off topic) I have had the hiccups all day...anyone have some remedies plzz!! I'm dying!

YEAH! I'm soooooooooo happy they are going to have an album. I love the music they use on the show. I have to agree that they really do use the right music at the precisely right time. The sad songs are the best. They really help add to the emotion. I also hope they have some of the orchestra stuff on there too.

i heard that they were gonna make a soundtrack awhile back but i haven't heard anything about it since. I would definitely be proud owner of it though

I wanna get a soundtrack but then again i want the seires on DVd or video 2 and we'll not get that in the UK for ages! so, i guess a soundtrack will hopefully come here if you lot get it, in um....bout 3 years!!!! :(

what would be cool i think is that if like the fans put together the soundtrack or like have a vote to what songs they want on their you know that would beeh cool i mean i would totally go for it would you??????? :smiley: :P

verdantheart said:
I think that was Joni Mitchell's "River": "I wish I had a river I could skate away on."
it is Joni Mitchell ''river''

we got board of wating 4 the soundtrack so we made our own CD with loads of classic alias tunes. river is on it thats how i know