is there any good books for guys out there?

Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Location
Beaverton Oregon
I just finish The Black Book series, and loved it. I was wondering if there were ne other diary/day in the life/hs life books for guys? everything i see is for girls..... -_-
 

SiriCerasi

Cadet
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Location
CA
I'm a girl... but I guess you could say I read "guy" books, lots of sci fi stuff... it really depends on what you like. Ever read Ender's Game?
 
M

Marlene

Guest
ender's game! i love that book...more so for the psychological insights.

sorry nick...
 

SiriCerasi

Cadet
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Location
CA
Well it's kind of a guy book, with the shooting games and stuff

:offtopic: I love those games :LOL:
 

Jaimie

Retired
Joined
May 25, 2003
Location
Elizabethtown
AgentNicBristow said:
I just finish The Black Book series, and loved it. I was wondering if there were ne other diary/day in the life/hs life books for guys? everything i see is for girls..... -_-
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEARLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
 

iheartalias

The Holinator
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Location
Philly, PA
Bradhadair said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEARLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
i second that...great book.

and anything by Chuck Palahniuk (he wrote Fight Club) or the book Slaughterhouse Five
 

bluheart13

Cadet
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Bradhadair said:
AgentNicBristow said:
I just  finish The Black Book series, and loved it.  I was wondering if there were ne other diary/day in the life/hs life books for guys? everything i see is for girls..... -_-
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEARLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
3rd it (y)
 

ukaliaschick

Cadet
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Location
Aberdeen, Uk
umm try tom clancy, kinda war strategy books.
or the alex rider seriess as suggested earlier. they r about a kid who is in MI6 (british equivalent 2 cia).
also there is the original bond books. they r supposed 2 b v good
just some suggestions
ukaliaschick :scotsman:
 
Top Bottom