Is there anything that makes you laugh when you...

stupid little things my friends do i guess....like one time I was getting tongue tied and I tried to say 'do-do bird' why i don't know....but newho it came out more like 'do-do board' and i sounded like a special ed kid or sumthin and then my friend started saying it in this really weird voice...cracks me up every time....sounds kinda stupid right about now though. o well.

syd_spy47 said:
I laugh every single time on SNL when they have the Jeopardy skits. I just find this so hilarious! Especially when they have the guy portraying Sean Connery. "That's why your momma said last night!" :lol:
lmao! me too. the sean connnery one is too funny! an d everytime i see jimmy fallon singing idiioot boyfriend!

yes! last summer, we were with some family friends. one of them, alex (10 or 11 years old) decided to try gymnastics. **laughs hysterically before half way finished** but he sucked so he made up a move where he **laughs and laughs and laughs** kicks his legs up behind him and runs on his hands!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like a wheelbarrow without hte person holding your legs... **laughs forever and ever**

LMAO! Yea!! When my friend sits in this one REALLY round chair i think she looks like the mouse in the teacup from Alice in Wonderland and it cracks me up!! I can't stop laughing :lol:

What's Julie's cup thing :blink:

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
syd_spy47 said:
I laugh every single time on SNL when they have the Jeopardy skits. I just find this so hilarious! Especially when they have the guy portraying Sean Connery. "That's why your momma said last night!"  :lol:
lmao! me too. the sean connnery one is too funny! an d everytime i see jimmy fallon singing idiioot boyfriend!
:lol! I'll take The Rapist for 300 Alex...That's Therapist! Oh man...gets me everytime! ;)

One of my friends always does this crazy dance that cracks me up. We'll be driving to the mall or something and a song will come on the radio and she'll just start bopping along and it just cracks me up. And then I get dancing too, and we look like freaks and people look at us funny and it makes me laugh more. It's a good time.

Back