is there star wars in the mix...?

Ok, is anyone else getting the freaky and not very nice at all feeling that they're planning a star wars trip on syd and sloan???

it's starting to weird me out. all the stuff irina says to sloan about sydney makes one think...is there a "syd, I am your father..." (use your best jame earle jones voice when saying that!) in the future?????

on one side I think it'd be predictable so they might not do it but on the other.........they're really hinting at it!

DBristow

:blink: (I love this smilie, it seems to epitomise me!) :blink:

yeah... i mean it does make sense in a way, with the way he treats her, but I doubt they would do that it would ruin the show. They have been building Sydney and Jack's father/daughter relationship for 2 seasons now, they can't ruin it like that.

haha i loved that! but that's what confused me... he obviously has some sort of tie to her. Maybe he helped raise her or something?

i think i smell insest somewhere in this show.....but i'm not for certain yet! it has a certain stinch though

syd and sark are siblings.....and they're gonna end up together! just like princess leah and luke skywalker!

I think Sloane is involved, but not as father. I think it's a lot more sinister than that.
;)

verdanheart-
what, as mother? :P

yeah, I know Sloan's got to be in there somewhere 'cause of how irina's treating him and how he was always so overprotective of sydney. also when syd was talking to emily, after emily turned herself in to the cia the look on her (emily's) face was really funny (not haha, odd) when syd said she'd always thought of her as her mother, or true mother or something. I don't think she is but...

:D

ahh, how much do I agree! (like my sounding like a bad translation!!!

did anyone get my Clone High reference in the title?
does anyone watch clone high?

I think they're hinting at it to lead the fans on. Honestly, after a few episodes with grief finding out that his daughter's not his daughter, what would they do with Jack after that? His relationship with Sydney is a huge part of his character. If Sloane were Sydney's biological father it would ruin that. Not that Jack still wouldn't be her REAL Dad, he did raise her, mostly.

I don't think that slone is syds father and if he is or if Irina slept with him or is going to to get info out of him I will slap JJ cuz I mean that is wrong on soooo many levels!!!!!!!!:blink:

Like I said, if it looks like Sloane is "dad," I'm going with my red-herring theory until it's completely proven false.

How about this ...
Sloan: sinister master planner who wishes Rambaldi's prophecy to come true by using Sydney... and that is why he is so over protective of Sydney! Here's why...

THE UNFOLDING
(This is not a spoiler but to anyone who believes in foresight, pls. remember that you heard this first from Jason Bourne.)

These things I’m going to say may not happen this season 2. "Truth" is gonna take a lot more time than an episode to be told! I don't think Irina can tell Syd everything down to the littlest detail...but here's my theory....

1.Irina, when she was still working for KGB as Jack's wife, accidentally discovers Sloane's obsession with Rambaldi and was convinced that the prophecy was true.
2.And, the prophecy was not really about her, but about her daughter, Sydney. (I foretell that Sydney will lose a loved one very close to her heart and this would make her use the Rambaldi artifacts to avenge his/her death. If you really think about how the prophesy was phrased, it ominously insinuates that the ONE would release cataclysmic powers, whatever that is, because she will be filled with wrath or thirsting for revenge and seeing Mt. Whatsitsname doesn't disqualify Sydney).
3. Knowing this, Irina left Jack and Sydney to find a way to know more about everything about Rambaldi and outwit Sloane from baiting Sydney and stop apocalypse from happening. And that is why she is so obsessed about getting all the artifacts…to protect Sydney.

You think Sydney would believe her mother if she told her this? No!
Hence, truth takes time!!!

hmmmm :::scratches chin, has no beard but does that cool motion anyway::: veeeeery iiiiinteresting.

yeah, I agree on some points. I believe there's a bigger side to this rambaldi thing, an ultimate "showdown" (I hate to use that word, it sounds so over dramatic! :smiley:) between pro and anti-rambaldi's. and I definitely think syd'll be a pivotal player but I'm not sure about her use of the rambaldi artifact...that is, unless they're planning to pull some "bring back from the dead/almost dead" thing. still (btw I love your insights! I'm just stating mine so no offense meant to yours!!! :D) that makes it sound rather sci-fi-esque which I don't think alias is really going for. at least it would be a weird direction for them to take it in and I'll predict they'd lose viewers if they did.

maaayyyybbbbeeeee instead of a "showdown" they'll do something where syd finds out that all the rambaldi stuff is incorrect. like one artifact that disproves the rest (like how you can never really prove anything but you can disprove it...) and they'll do away with 'ol milo...

yeah, my late night musings :smiley:...

oh, ok, funny story, about rambaldi: there's this guy at my school named "Miles" and one day we had a sub and she kept calling him "Milo" so now I call him "Milo" but I WAAAAYYYY too often add the "Rambaldi" at the end and he's like "huh? who?" :blush: it's funny.

that probably should've gone in AOA huh?...

sorry.

so what do y'all think of my theories?