GFX is this any help

267991823_l.jpg

its not mine, found it off of a friend. But if someone can make me a signiture with this backround and maybe change the color to black and orange, if not then its cool to keep the blue. that would be awesome.

Red Angel I would love to, but I refuse to use other peoples work as my own. I wont, but I'm sure someone else will on these boards. I used to be really into signitures, and its kinda wierd to use other peoples works as your own. If I still had 3dsm I could come up with something like that though :smiley:

what all types of programs do you use to make/draw your designs for the sigs on computer? i "used" to be into art hardcore and was pretty good at drawing. but that was years ago and I've been thinking about getting back into it and even learing how to do work with it on my computer from time to time.

Originally posted by frostydf2@Mar 3 2006, 02:11 PM
Red Angel I would love to, but I refuse to use other peoples work as my own.  I wont, but I'm sure someone else will on these boards.  I used to be really into signitures, and its kinda wierd to use other peoples works as your own.  If I still had 3dsm I could come up with something like that though :smiley:
ah ok its cool, a few peopple have told me to use photoshop and try to make my own, i have photoshop on my pc but i havent got a clue how to work it. ill get to work trying to figure it out. thx anyways guys.

Originally posted by Redangel+Mar 3 2006, 08:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redangel @ Mar 3 2006, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2@Mar 3 2006, 02:11 PM
Red Angel I would love to, but I refuse to use other peoples work as my own.  I wont, but I'm sure someone else will on these boards.  I used to be really into signitures, and its kinda wierd to use other peoples works as your own.  If I still had 3dsm I could come up with something like that though :smiley:
ah ok its cool, a few peopple have told me to use photoshop and try to make my own, i have photoshop on my pc but i havent got a clue how to work it. ill get to work trying to figure it out. thx anyways guys. [/b][/quote]
Actually that picture came from 3D Studio Max. Its an easy to do render, and the background seems to be done in photoshop. I wont support warez, but thats the cheapest route to go if you are interestead in this sort of design.

I don't believe you could make an image like that thoough in photoshop unless you had some really good talent with the program, and years of practice.

Back