Is Vaughn Really Married From The Season Finale?

Lauren

Cadet
Do you think :love: Vaughn :love: really got married when Syd was "missing" for two years on last night's episode? I hope not, they're meant to be together. Oh yea, poor Will. :( But he's not dead, though.

yah, i kind of think it did happen, cause remember she asked why he was wearing the ring. i think it might have to do with the prophecy. maybe there is something in there that we didn't read correctly, something that might explain? i doubt, it but maybe.

i also think it's possible that it was a vision of the future that she saw with the rambaldi machine. "the telling"?

it's possible don't you think? and if what i just said is correct, vaughn's not married at all. but remember SYD is the PROPHECY GIRL.

i think that it's possible that

I think that Sydney was dreaming that or Vaughn only had that ring on so nobody would think he wasnt in love cause he was in love with her even when she was missing.I Hope!! :smiley: :D :smiley:

Wait a second..what vision did Sydney have?? Did I miss something? When was this vision and what was it? :blink:

dcrocker said:
Wait a second..what vision did Sydney have?? Did I miss something? When was this vision and what was it? :blink:
The vision is one of the many theories that Vaughn fanatics have come up with in an attempt to explain away his marriage. Very few people are willing to accept that he may have moved on and met another girl, so they think the cliffhanger is merely a dream or vision. There is also talk of time travel and all sorts of bizarre stuff.

Frankly, I think he may really be married and Syd will hopefully end up with Will. See my post on the Will and Syd strand on the RELATIONSHIPS board

Nice transfer....I looked and once again agree. Vaughn is gone forever ladies....DEAL WITH IT! Syd and Will were meant for each other since the first season....think about the poor face Will gave Sydney while they were at the track and Sydney said that she was engaged to Danny......remember that puppy dog face? YEAH YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!

Vaughn cannot be married. Nooo, He ´ll marry with Syd.

I hope, that If he is true that is married, His Wife isn´t Alice.

Syd & Vaughn FOREVER

Syd and Will.....no fricken way!!!!!!! Sydney and Vaughn will be together in the end regardless of anything that happens!!

Will is so the man. Vaughn can't compete with a guy who has known her for as long as Will has, especially when Will finds out that V cheated on Syd and got married, then he is just gonna have to kick Vaughn's butt

no, i don't think he's married.... alice being his wife is besides the point of discussion. if he were married, their romance would be ruined, and i don't think the producers would do that

i know before i posted i didn't think he was married, but now I'm past-denial and pre-suicide. j/k! But i'm seriously depressed about it.

hey my name is LAUREN too!!! kewl and so is pennstatechicks!! lol theres lots of laurens who love alias!! and NO VAUGHN DID NOT GET MARRIED!!! hes not married. nope nope nope!!!

lauren vartan :surf:

if vaughn is really married thats going to piss a lot of Alias fans off.....there are way more S/V shippers than Syd/will ones, for obvious reasons, so if vaughn is married and syd gets a new love, ratings will plummet....

i think Vaughn is married :angry: n not to sydney, JJ has just done this to make their love story more interestin are so many more S/V shippers!(he says so in the upcomin TV guide mag, well thats what i think he said if you wanna see what im talkin bout so to the spoiler section its on the second page of the thread called more spoiler by me) Whateva happens in will always be Vaughn N Syd at the end!

Back