Is Vaughn Really Married?!

Do you think that Vaughn is really married? And if so how do u feel about it?

• Yes and it is the most horrible thing ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and thats great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and its to Sydney in a paralell universe

• Yes and its to some other chick

• No!!! He can't be!! Vaughn&Syd are meant to be!

• No...unfortunatly

• No he was on a deep cover mission with another agent

• No Syd's having a nightmare

• No because I say so!

• Total voters
Yeah as MERF said, I hate Alice even tho I've only seen her once, guess I've been reading too many fan fics, they all make her seem like an evil ice queen. lol ;)

Would you really him rather be married to someone else? At least if its Alice he didnt meet and marry her in 2 years, he already had a history with her.

Very true...but another girl in the show wouldn't hurt either, so that would be cool with me too. As long as the ending of the finale wasn't a dream, I'm cool with anything!!!

Milo47 said:
Very true...but another girl in the show wouldn't hurt either, so that would be cool with me too. As long as the ending of the finale wasn't a dream, I'm cool with anything!!!
Yeah I hate it when they say "oh it was all a dream" that is the crappiest ending! Like in Vanilla Sky. It was all a f&*^%$ dream. as long as it wasn't a dream I'll be okay cuz that would be soo corny. -_-

MERF=maniacal ER freak

It's my name at an ER board, and I didn't feel like thinking of a new one.

MERF's insane obsession with ER really gets on my nerves. She goes to my school and- in fact she is sitting right next to me lol. (biology period 6) lol

I think he is not married ... he wears that ring in remebrance of Sydney ... who has been missing for two years ... and then, what he said, about "they ask ask me to come back" .... come back from what? .... maybe he retired from CIA after Syd couldn't be found ...

He is not married ... ;)

I agree Milo. The one theory I have heard that I will actually buy is that Vaughn is on a deep cover mission (thats what they asked him to come back from) and he is suppose to be married on this mission.

Heres a thought:
1) Irina is showing Syd the future. If she does not help, she will lose the love of her life. The ramboldi machine is like a time machine. The telling is 'tellin' her what her future brings!
2) About the ring he is wearing. If it really has been 2 years, maybe since the time Vaughn was so pissed off about Irina, cuz she did something to 'kill' Sydney..<---even though he isn't dead. Well since he is so mad he continues his investigation...you know like in Truth takes time. He finds his dad's things. And the ring is his dad's own things. Like an heir loom. He wears it... thoughts? Okay, and i don't think there SPLIT Up b/c you know how they always make things seem different than they really are? Like on the next week's previews, you can never trust em. They make diversions for the bigger things to happen. Thoughts? Anyone have any spoilers bout there relationship ...plz tell me

I certainly hope he is on a deep cover mission.

Sorry about the Alice nonsense (and double-posting it, LOL). Sydney_Vaughn and I were having a laugh the other day and I got all upset that Vaughn might be married.

Back