Is Vaughn Really Married?!

Do you think that Vaughn is really married? And if so how do u feel about it?

• Yes and it is the most horrible thing ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and thats great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and its to Sydney in a paralell universe

• Yes and its to some other chick

• No!!! He can't be!! Vaughn&Syd are meant to be!

• No...unfortunatly

• No he was on a deep cover mission with another agent

• No Syd's having a nightmare

• No because I say so!

• Total voters
does anyone know where the transcript of the newest Alias episodes are? I wanna read them over again....as sad as that sounds, i'm being serious....

Posted on May 7 2003, 12:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does anyone know where the transcript of the newest Alias episodes are? I wanna read them over again....as sad as that sounds, i'm being serious....
yeah go to vartanho.com and go to debreifings and then you can click on season 2 and there is a link to find the transcripts. i have been reading over to!! :D

OK SYD AND VAUGHN ARE NOT MARRIED!! :angry: ......THERE ARE SO MANY SIGNS IN THE EPISODES THAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. I'M TELLIN YOU, I THINK THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO THROW US OFF SOMEHOW!!ALIAS IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT THOSE TOGETHER!!!!!!

Posted on May 7 2003, 02:53 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I meant to say that vaughn is not married...my mistake, i'm just so mad that i can't type 
allaliasallthetime Posted on May 7 2003, 02:52 PM

OK SYD AND VAUGHN ARE NOT MARRIED!!  ......THERE ARE SO MANY SIGNS IN THE EPISODES THAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. I'M TELLIN YOU, I THINK THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO THROW US OFF SOMEHOW!!ALIAS IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT THOSE TOGETHER!!!!!! 

i know me too!! but yeah they wouldnt do that to us!!

what? noooooo... vaughn's hot and if you were a girl you'd think so. anyways... maybe he could be married to me...

and if not them two, THEN WILL.....THEN JACK....THEN SLOANE....THEN KENDALL.....THEN DIXON.....and finally and lastly the sad pathetic VAUGHN

well then Vaughn is a polygamist because every other girl on this site thinks SHE is married to Vaughn, and not to mention the girl he is married to in the show

hey hey hey. lets all try an be nice now. we all have our own opinions on Vaughn, will, and MARSHALL so if ur gonna express them please at least try an be nice about it. Personally I love Vaughn but I understand that all u boyz out there aparantly don't. so please don't be mean in your hating of Vaughn. :blink: :smiley: :confused:

Back