Is Vaughn Really Married?!

Do you think that Vaughn is really married? And if so how do u feel about it?

• Yes and it is the most horrible thing ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and thats great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and its to Sydney in a paralell universe

• Yes and its to some other chick

• No!!! He can't be!! Vaughn&Syd are meant to be!

• No...unfortunatly

• No he was on a deep cover mission with another agent

• No Syd's having a nightmare

• No because I say so!

• Total voters
well maybe he did..but maybe alice ran off with someone instead of vaughn running off and hookin up with syd?! hmm? you know maybe it wasnt all vaughn! ok what the hell do i care who broke up with who..vaughn isnt married and thats final!! :P

because vaugh wouldnt ditch syd and give up hope like that and get married that fast!! atleast i think he wouldnt!! 

I know I wouldn't ditch the man I've been wanting for two years that fast. So I agree with you!! And OMG Syd won't turn to Will for luv!! She doesn't love him!! She TOTALLY loves Vaughn and won't get over him!!!Not that fast any way!! You know what I think? I think she'll try to get him back!!!

yeah he is and it is gonna take alot of convicing to get him to beleive that vaughn is not married and is not gay and ect!!!

For the purpose of saving time I have taken the liberty of writing your response to this post as well as my rebutle.

< O >: Syd got over Danny in two years and as you all seem to think, found her one true love. Why couldn't Vaughn?

Some_Vaughn_Obsessed_Female: yeah but Syd didnt get married in two years! Neither would my Vaughny-poo!

< O >: No she didnt get married in two years, but she also had a lot more to get over: she was engaged.

Vaughn IS married. Go to ABC.com--It says in the Ep. guide that Vaughn has a wedding band on his finger, and on TVguide.com spoilers say that Vaughn is, indeed, married.

Back