Is Vaughn Really Married?!

uhg what horrible news. The thing is if Vaughn is married then its pointless for him to get a divorce when sydney comes back, i mean if he is married don't break it up. i am the BIGGEST Syd/Vaughn shipper but i mean....BOO! BOOOO! JJ BADDDDD plotline. and this sucks if the whole season is like flashbacks. somehow they need to be able to get back the two missing years. with two years missing they will be limited to a lot of things (they can't be current with events, politics, sports....wahtever. OOOOOOOOO man this reeks....reeks like badger.....sighs.... i will still watch though i have no backbone to say no to Alias. :rolleyes:

seedling said:
This going to add some new dimensions to the show. When we all thought that Syd was a goner, the only way Vaughn would be married to someone else if he believes that Syd was dead for two years. I think that throughout
the 3rd season, we get to see what impact that it has on everyone since last
season : Jack,Will,Dixon,Marshall,etc.

That's a possibility,who knows ? :thinking:
thats exactly what JJ will do ... show us what has happened since her disappearance ... she wasn't there, so needs to get to know all what happened to the people she loves ... :blink:

And Vaughn is married ... to whom now??? :blink:

OK...I was talking 2 my alias friend (who I converted) and heres what she said: (I agree completly w/ her!)
OK, 2 years have gone by. It would probably take him at least 6 months to a year 2 get over her, then he would date someon else for like a year or 2 and then get married. I know that isnt how it always is but I really dont think Vaughn could get over her so quickly, unless its a CIA aranged marrage b/c he said like "the brought me bak..." and so that would mean he WAS married but not in love. OK, had 2 get that out... ^_^

Ok, I know that we just got the bad news that Vaughn is married :angry: :(
but when you think about it, it could play out to be an amazing season. Like it could work out, to where She's in the future, and she has to find a way to get back to the presnt and stop Sloane, and stop Vaughn from getting married. I mean maybe she sees what happens in the two years that she's gone missing. She watches what happens, and now it's up to her to change it.

Plus I agree woth the others, it's to easy to just let them live happily ever after. I mean people would get board after a while, and if you think about it Vaughn being married is bad, and makes us frown upon his charcter, but you know that you will stay tunned the whole season (Like you wouldn't anyway) on the edge of your seat, waiting until the day they reunited again, and when that day comes, you know that it's going to be powerful. Plus you know that JJ is very smart, and will keep them together somehow, and still save Vaughn's good charcter.

I hate that he is married, but it will bring an very exciting season, and I can't wait. Have faith people, I believe the very end will be a happy one!

Lauren :angelic:

o....m....g

you guys are scarying me!!
get a hold of yourselves....i'm still speachless to the finale...it still baffels me how it can be two years...im not gonna freak out about anything until September, If hes married it just makes more drama on the show and duh thats what it needs...

They'll work it out some how, it always happens...we were wating a year and a half for the long awaited kiss at the end of "Phase One" so...there is no way Syd and Vaughn will be apart for more than a season or what ever...(cause alias will be back for a 4th season i for see it in my future reading brain lol)

guys they will get back together its okay....its just a matter of what shocking, ass kicking, scary, leaving you speachless twists JJ leaves us in

SEAN

ok just heard the bad news ..but im glad she wasnt in a coma or something that would be to fast..this should make for an interesting story line..even though I very very angry...I know that they will end up back with each other they have too....I dont like the idea of this new male character..hmm going to be a good new season

WHAT!!!!!! Vaughn can not be married!!! It just doesn't work that way!! We have waited sooo long for them to hook up and now he's married??? grrrrrrrr......

Does anyone know how we can contact JJ!! I can't sleep now!! Finals soon!!! UGH!!! HOW COULD HE DO THIS!! THIS IS PURE TORTURE!! HELP!

ok think of it this way. me no vaughn is married yes its awful and no we dont want it. but i dont htink syd and vaughn are going to 'break up' which means that something is going to happen to vaughns wife or he'll divoce her or something. which means more plot lines more action more fighting and more comfort from jack, irina and will for sydney.

I knew he was married he had a ring on his finger! I think its going to be interesting! It may make me gain 10pounds but at least they are NOT going to live happy ever after all. If anyone watched his last show Ficitiy they were ALWAYS having problems.

NOOOOOOOOO! i knew that that was it...but i didnt want to believe it! i officially really don't like JJ.........ahhhhhhhhhh! when does the new season start??????

ems

Vaughn isn't married and there is no need to start freaking out before the season premire which is in Sept.all we can do now is wait. remember truth takes time. ha ha.

Back