Season 5 Is Vaughn ....?

Someone please tell me he is not really dead, or I'm never watching this show again!!! They didn't even seem to give a hint that he might still be alive!

i doubt that he is dead. i said this in another thread.. but i think they might have faked his death so the people who are after him would stop or whatever. i dunno.. but i don't think they'd kill him off on the first ep of the season. especially not after syd's big news and stuff. all i can say is, i hope he isn't dead!

Sydney was there when he died... How can he possibly still be alive? She went to his funeral and saw his dead body. Any ideas?

okay, this could go both ways....he is dead or he isn't, i know, obviously.....

BUT! remember what she said to vaughn after she disappeared for those 2 years..."i wouldn't have given up on you, i wouldn't have lost faith." she said that they lived in a crazy world and that everything has a back story...i dont think she will EVER give up looking for him until she finds him....this could all easily be a set up....and im hoping i am right.

I don't know....but I am so ticked off right now!!!! I am so upset...I could physically feel my blood pressure rise...I was getting hot, because I was sooo mad and upset!

im pretty sure jack faked vaughns death to protect him.. like he did before with sloan.. it seemed weird that they were keeping him in a langley hospital since it was CIA agents that tried to kill him anyway.. dont know if sydney or anyone else is in on it.. they didnt make her a wreck and balling at the end or really showing any emotion which makes me think that its all a cover up.. and if im right i bet alot of episodes will pass before we find out.

im pretty sure jack faked vaughns death to protect him.. like he did before with sloan.. it seemed weird that they were keeping him in a langley hospital since it was CIA agents that tried to kill him anyway.. dont know if sydney or anyone else is in on it.. they didnt make her a wreck and balling at the end or really showing any emotion which makes me think that its all a cover up.. and if im right i bet alot of episodes will pass before we find out.

i completely agree. i took syd's lack of emotion to mean that his death wasn't real.
also, i just have a gut feeling that he's alive.. not that it's really worth much. but i love vaughn, and i think that if he was really dead, i would have had more of a reaction.. ie. wanting to bash my head against the wall, and so forth. lol.

I hope he's not dead that would ruin the show.. but I was really upset.

It might be a fake death but Sydney didn't show any emotions...that's her character...she was poker face about things..but I hope he's not dead.

I am hoping that it was just a fake death not stringing us along because we don't want to believe it to be true.

I read on another site that he is leaving the show but there are websites set up by fans to protest, they are asking people to write in to complain.

You know how when every little thing goes wrong in your life and you just can't believe anything else in the world can happen? When it does happen... You're going to be a little shell shocked. If Vaughn is really dead, then I think that Syd's lack of emotion was caused from shock.. From the thinking that there is absolutely nothing normal or that can go right in her life.

It would be nice if Jack could clue her in on something good though lol

I'm not gonna go into denial. I truly think this is it. I just wish that it wasn't true. I think that he deserved a much better farewell than this. Everything just seemed so crammed and awkward. I think he deserved a MUCH BETTER goodbye. Vartan deserves so much more than this.

Gosh, I'm pathetic. I mean I know it's just a television show, but I feel so sad. I have to believe that Vaughn...or should I say Andre (that's still really weird. His name may be Andre Micheaux but he'll always be Vaughn)...is still alive. I mean seriously, ABC can't be stupid enough to be willing to lose half their viewers simply to assuage the writers' musings.

No. Vaughns alive. And I until I know for sure one way or another, I'm going to continue to watch the show. But if he really is dead..? You can guarantee this will be Alias' last season.

HE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!! And I belive I have proof. In fact we all do:

After the first comercial break they showed the credits. We all know that
Weiss is leaving
. Greg Grunberg's name was under GUEST STARRING. Michael Vartan's name was under STARRING!!!!!!! HE IS NOT DEAD!!!!! HE IS ALIVE AND WELL. I belive Jack did fake his death. I have a feeling he will be back in episode 5, or somewhere around there. because that episode is called "out of the box"!

'Box' meaning 'coffin' i think.

please Pm me with this theory

Thanks!

^^ Out of the Box, lol that makes a lot of sense!!

I really truly don't think he is dead. I'm not just saying that because I want it to be true, I seriosly believe it. There is no way they would kill Vaughn, and expecially in the first episode. Something funky is going on here, and i can't wait 2 find out!

~Andrea :angelic:

Back