Season 5 Is Vaughn ....?

UndercoverPhoenix47....I really like your theory.....but what the heck, we've already jumped 4 months into the future...what do you think happens?

I think Vartan deserved a better exit, which leads me to believe that he isn't really dead....or maybe I'm just in denial

i seriously can't believe it. my roommate and i were in shock and as you can see, am STILL scouring the internet for clues as to whether he is still alive or going to be resurrected or something.

according to eonline.com's Kristin V, someone is definitely leaving the cast and SO many rumors were swirling that Vartan was the one. and another quote i read said that Sydney spends the REST of the season finding the killer of her baby's father.

AAAGGGHH!!

this can't be true right?!?
after 4 long years, this is how they treat their fans!?!?

:(

hmm.. i like it UndercoverPhoenix47.. good theory! i also noticed greg grunberg's name under guest starring and wondered about it.. but i never thought about it that way. i'd be really sad if weiss left, but imo better weiss than vaughn. i feel mean saying that lol.

HE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!! And I belive I have proof. In fact we all do:

After the first comercial break they showed the credits. We all know that
Weiss is leaving
. Greg Grunberg's name was under GUEST STARRING. Michael Vartan's name was under STARRING!!!!!!! HE IS NOT DEAD!!!!! HE IS ALIVE AND WELL. I belive Jack did fake his death. I have a feeling he will be back in episode 5, or somewhere around there. because that episode is called "out of the box"!

'Box' meaning 'coffin' i think.

please Pm me with this theory

Thanks!

Yea, saw same thing, and if you look on tvguide online lookat cast for next week Vartan is in it. FYI Weiss IS leaving, been buzz bout it everywherem he has his own show or something.

i seriously can't believe it. my roommate and i were in shock and as you can see, am STILL scouring the internet for clues as to whether he is still alive or going to be resurrected or something.

according to eonline.com's Kristin V, someone is definitely leaving the cast and SO many rumors were swirling that Vartan was the one. and another quote i read said that Sydney spends the REST of the season finding the killer of her baby's father.

AAAGGGHH!!

AAAGGGHH!!

try not to put spoilers here...I'm sure many people can tell you exactly what happens if you go onto the spoiler forums....

sorry for the agressiveness but i cant believe i just saw Vaughn shot like 15 times. What on EARTH! He better not be dead... Maybe I'm in denial..butttttt killing off Vaughn is more suicidal for the show than making it compete with the OC and survivor...i don't see how it could happen. I feel like the whole situation of him getting shot/dying...there was not enough emottion/effort from Syd....althoguh she's tough..she has been knwon to break down----i would say the death of michael frikin vaughn would be one of those times...

I hope hes ok...i just really, really hope he's ok...

Topic title edited. Please be considerate of people on the West Coast!

--Mandy :angelic:

Is Vaughn dead?

I didn't watch the eppy but I heard the description being something like 'Vaughn being riddled with bullets,' so I'm going out on a limb to say yeah, he's dead people.

The ship has sailed. Begin your boycott.

Personally I'm choosing to believe they faked his death. There was something about the whole thing that just didn't feel right. Based on what we saw, he could definitely be dead. But JJ said there would be clued, and people, hello! Closed Casket? Plus something with Syd and Spy Daddy was just weird. And she did give him that stuff to sip...

" heard the description being something like 'Vaughn being riddled with bullets,' so I'm going out on a limb to say yeah, he's dead people.

The ship has sailed. Begin your boycott."

ROFL.. Umm yeah.. but he lived thru it and showed up in the hospital. I thot machine guns were so much better than flak vests.. but it's Alias!

OK.. you've all given me a lot to think about. The first 20 minutes I was actually dissappointed with "Syd and Vaughn as Usual" .. i.e. Syd's happy with the baby.. Syd's happy with life.. Syd's happy with Vaughn. Vaughn's a jerk and can't get into anything other than himself. That said :::::ducking bullets from the Vaughn lovers:::::::

Next thing I figure is that he really IS dead. (I avoid spoilers at all cost so it was quite a surprise) ... And the focus of Season 5 is SpyBaby and how Syd can save her. And Jack can help :smiley:

Then I check out this forum and get some excelllent ideas of him being alive (Jack planning it I really like ;)

Soo.. here we are back to watching Alias every seven days! Taping it just in case! Getting up early because it's a "special" day :smiley: :smiley:

ok... I am CERTAIN Vaughn is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched it again. When Jack walked into Vaughn's room and started talking bout that black guy, the last thing Syd said "What are we going to do?". Then we went to APO, and they were talking about finding 'project five'. And Dixon said "I have passports waiting and we will move AS SOON AS VAUGHN IS STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so, that tells me, jack, sydney, and the rest of APO are hiding Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sydney would have been crying a lot harder if she thought he was really dead. She didn't even cry a little bit at the funeral or when they took him away. Ya, she did cry a little, cause it still was a little scary when he started flat lining. But Jack would have consulted her if he was REALLY dead. There is not doubt about it. He is hiding somewhere because 'Project Five' is looking for him. And Sydney is trying to stop them from hurting her family. I KNOW WHAT THE PLOT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS THEY DIDN'T OPEN HIS COFFIN. HIS BODY WAS DECENT TO HAVE AN OPEN CASKET FUNERAL. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. VAUGHN IS ALIVE!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN TRY DENIYING IT. HE IS ALIVE. JACK SAVED VAUGHN. I LOVE JACK. AND IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING. JUST TRUST ME. HE IS ALIVE. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. LIKE I SAID, DIXON SAID "I HAVE PASSPORTS WAITING AT THE AIRPORT WHEN VAUGHN IS STABLE."

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM WITH ME COMING OVER HERE EVERY 3 MINUESTS. THANKS!!!!!!

:( :( :confused: maybe he'll come back, she kept looking at jack with no emotions , like there was something else going on. i am hopeful, and if he IS dead i am boycotting with all the other vartanfan.com things. i am soo upset right now! HE'S COMMING BACK!

Is Vaughn dead?

I didn't watch the eppy but I heard the description being something like 'Vaughn being riddled with bullets,' so I'm going out on a limb to say yeah, he's dead people.

The ship has sailed. Begin your boycott.
:happydance: :wish: :confetti:

i don't think that he is dead bc the casket was closed and there was nothing wrong with his appearance when he died so there was no reason for that...I am hoping that it will turn out like when we thought that sloane was dead...

Back