Season 5 Is Vaughn ....?

Hello people, this is ALIAS!!! Sydneys mom "died" twice and she's still alive. Plus that one time they made it look like they shot weiss, with blood and everything, i think that's what they did here. he was only shot in the chest. and they didn't even show his bullet holes when he was in the hospital. add to that sydney's lack of emotion and her and jack looking at each other at the end. there's a lot going on here that we don't know about. it would be stupid to think that he's dead.
also how about sydney being "dead" for two years. vaughn thought she was dead, and even if everyone thinks vaughn is dead, i doubt he is.
but i have a feeling syd and jack are in on it. i guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope vaughn comes back soon, i don't want him coming back to life at the end of the season.

I'm SO glad ALIAS is back!!!!!!
woohooo!!!
hurray to all ALIAS fans, WE RULE!!!! :D

I am really glad to see that I'm not the only one who is sick at the thought of Vaughn being killed off. I agree that watching the show after this would be impossible. And I just can't believe that he's dead! There has to be an explaination! At first, I thought maybe they did a switch at the train, because it blocked out view for a second. But then, at the hospital, he seemed so much like Vaughn, that I dismissed that idea. And then I remembered that episode when Daddy drugged Sloane so he would appear to have died and wouldn't be killed in the gas chamber. Is it possible that they're using that idea again and Vaughn's death was faked?

No matter what, the creators of ALIAS have done their fans a major injustice if they killed him off.

-Cass

p.s. Bennifer2 is evil.

Personally, I'm just disgusted. I just started watching Alias. Bought the first season, since I'd never seen an episode and was immediately hooked. Especially with the budding relationship between Vaughn and Syd. Now, I'm all caught up on the seasons, and you guys can probably understand when I say, I almost wish Vaughn had been a double agent compared to this.

Why in the heck would they do this! They killed her first fiance and now her second, do they plan on never letting her walk down the bloody aisle? GRrrrrrrr....

I know this is a show, but I watch tv for some escapism and I tell you what guys, I don't like shows where they kill off my favorite character. If he doesn't come back, then I'm done.

Seriously :angry:

I missed the last 30 minutes of Prophet five ...aaahh! --- did anyone record it? OR does anyone know where i can get the episode so i can watch it! thanks !!

Jack has alot to owe Sydney...he knew Sloane was gonna kill Danny so I think he faked Vaughn death so Sydney baby would have a father, and also save his daughter from yet another heart break! I hope this is the case anyway...or i will be so sad...omg i'm getten all teary eyed again!

mel

I'm all for him being alive, but can alias really stand another major plot twist? We just want to see the dang show and find out what in the HADES is going on... If Vaughn is really gone i think the writers made a SERIOUS mistake. He's been an integral part of the show since the very first episode and just killing him off during the first episode of season 5 would do the show a HUGE disjustice.

I hope i'm not alone when i say that i think most of season four was terrible. I can only hope that instead of running the show into the ground they actually have something wild to keep it afloat.

It almost just looks like J.J. started caring about nothing but LOST to me... LOST is a great show, but Alias was just as good.

Exactly! This is Alias -

You can never guess what's gonna happen, and you can never believe what you see.

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but we really need to pull ourselves out of this one devastating episode and look at the bigger picture! For the past four years, we've learned how artful the writers have architected the plots, how many twists they planted, and how sophisticated the story has been.

And to believe that they will kill off one of THE most important character like that? Without much tears from Syd, blank faces (not sadness) from the pole bearers, all the hidden messages, NO WAY! Let me put it this way, which one of the important characters that said to be dead is truly dead? I only believe in the death of Danny and Emily (Sloan's wife).

(Now I convinced myself that Vaughn is not dead, feeling much better!)

Just hope they will give him back to us soon! Not the last episode of the season!

You know what? I think it's quite possible that Vaughn is alive. The problem is, if that's true...they won't be revealing that secret until at least episode 11, if not Feb. sweeps.

Dead or not dead, it doesn't matter because we won't be seeing Vartan for quite some time, if at all...and that's what matters to me.

No Vartan, no Alias. Period.

You know what? I think it's quite possible that Vaughn is alive. The problem is, if that's true...they won't be revealing that secret until at least episode 11, if not Feb. sweeps.

Dead or not dead, it doesn't matter because we won't be seeing Vartan for quite some time, if at all...and that's what matters to me.

No Vartan, no Alias. Period.

RocknVaughn, you said it for me! No more Alias for me. You can safely assume that MV is no longer a regular on the show. That does not make me happy.

Sydney was there when he died... How can he possibly still be alive? She went to his funeral and saw his dead body. Any ideas?
when they shut the blinds, they could have saved him and not told syd, but i think he really is dead, and i cried!! like a little baby, he as my favorite and i think i will have a strike against alias until they bring him back, and you know they can, they always do. im so sad now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but we really need to pull ourselves out of this one devastating episode and look at the bigger picture! For the past four years, we've learned how artful the writers have architected the plots, how many twists they planted, and how sophisticated the story has been.

And to believe that they will kill off one of THE most important character like that? Without much tears from Syd, blank faces (not sadness) from the pole bearers, all the hidden messages, NO WAY! Let me put it this way, which one of the important characters that said to be dead is truly dead? I only believe in the death of Danny and Emily (Sloan's wife).

(Now I convinced myself that Vaughn is not dead, feeling much better!)

Just hope they will give him back to us soon! Not the last episode of the season!
ok, i love you now because you have a point. why would they kill him off? he was a lot of peoples favorites and now that he is gone, some people won't watch the show. ok, he has to be alive. they would be stupid to kill him off now, and i think this is probably the last season so if they kill him now, how will there be a happy ending. there is always a happy ending at the end of a show. so i am convinced he is alive. he has to be or i will cry again!!!

I'm all for him being alive, but can alias really stand another major plot twist? We just want to see the dang show and find out what in the HADES is going on... If Vaughn is really gone i think the writers made a SERIOUS mistake. He's been an integral part of the show since the very first episode and just killing him off during the first episode of season 5 would do the show a HUGE disjustice.

I hope i'm not alone when i say that i think most of season four was terrible. I can only hope that instead of running the show into the ground they actually have something wild to keep it afloat.

It almost just looks like J.J. started caring about nothing but LOST to me... LOST is a great show, but Alias was just as good.
i think that too, about J.J. lost is great and i watch that too, but what about what made him famous? Alias is what started it all and to have a season like the last one (season 4) is just as bad as forgetting about it. season 4 was ok, but it could have been way better!! and if vaughn is alive, i think he is held somewhere against his will, bc why would he just leave syd and the baby? he wouldnt do that, would he? i hope not. now im all sad again! :(

well. she did see it when he "died" but ... it looked like it was a closed casket funeral!!!!

i'm so sad! I am in denial. they WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM OFF IN THE FIRST EPISODE> NOOOO WAY>

I really hope they didnt kill him off.

I was so upset last night I cried and cried (yes am a dork)

I understand the clues that would suggest that he is alive, however, the guy got shot like 15 times and wasnt wearing a vest. Additionally, at the hospital he says "i love you" and flat lines . Like he knew he had to say that in case he wasnt coming back...

I don't think for one second that he is dead.

If we do get confirmation from someone like JJ or another very reliable source that he IS in fact dead, I will stop watching the show.

PERIOD. I don't care what the storyline is. I don't care about how much I love Jennifer Garner. It will be wrong.

I had a very BIG surprise when i saw episod 1. I could not believe it. I've hoped that season 5 will bring them closer together... a baby,getting married... maybe new characters, new partners to take the extra risc. But no... as usual other things happened. I have a question: this show for who is maded? Not for us? I'm asking because i do not want it to follow this path. Not at all! I want Vaugh back... :(

Back