Season 5 Is William Vaughn really dead?

Is William Vaughn really dead?

• Yes, can't this show just keep someone dead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, He is alive and will come back soon.

• Don't know, don't care.

• Total voters
That's because Bill Vaughn's alive. He's bad. He's into Rambaldi. And soon, Vaughn will be captured, tied to a chair, a shadowy figure will enter and all he'll be able to muster is one word:

'Dad?...'

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!

AJB said:
That's because Bill Vaughn's alive. He's bad. He's into Rambaldi. And soon, Vaughn will be captured, tied to a chair, a shadowy figure will enter and all he'll be able to muster is one word:

'Dad?...'
[post="1205212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's too funny. :lol: And I totally agree.

I just posted this on another thread, but I guess this is where speculation belongs:

Okay, I just had a thought. Maybe it is BV, that he was still alive after his family thought he was dead, but that he died soon after, so he is now dead!

I got confused with how he was able to aid the young Nadia (who looked to be about 9-10 years old) to escape because Nadia seems so much younger than Michael, and didn't BV presumably die when Michael was 8?

We need to check characters' ages and dates of birth, and the timelines. Or is that too much consistency for Alias storylines? ;)

I think Bill Vaughn is alive, but not a good guy. I mean, Vaughn always denies everuthing people say bad about his father, and it would be a real shocker to him if he was wrong about his father. However, it would be really sad too so I hope it doesn't happen.

'Dad?...'

z7shysterical.gif

I don't know if vaughn's secret is that hes DSR then its possible Bill VAughn is still alive I dont know I just hope the next 98 days go quickly

i do think he is dead cuz in the alias magazine they said that the viewers always expect the unexpected but that they decided to make him actually dead after the whole vaughn searching for him....but then again at the end of that in the magazine they said....we will just have to wait till season 5!
so who knos its the alias writers!!

It doesn't matter if BV is alive, MV is not really MV so what the hell is going on. I think he should be alive and they should go into why he took Nadia and all that, after all, if the end of last season was the big battle between the sisters it would be really disapointing, I think there is more to the profecy and BV is part of it.

Will Vaughn is not a important character, they barely talk about him and sum1 on this show needs 2 stay dead, just like Lauren should too. evry1 just keeps coming back!!!

Isn't voughns fathers name bill? And even if he is alive it doesn't matter to me as long as the writers find a way to bring voughn back also

well personally i think he is dead.
but could you imagine vaughn's reaction if his dad is alive and finds out!!!
i personal think vaughn would be p***ed and then get over it, like Sydney did when she found out about her mother

I would like to see Vaugh reaction
if his dad is alive and finds out
cos that would mean that he is alive and coming back :cool:
I personaly think that Bill maycome back becouse the writers need new action, characters, etc.

I really don't know if he is alive or not. You can never tell. Sometimes they bring people back, sometimes they don't! It would be nice for them to make him alive, but you never know what will happen next, especially this season! :rolleyes:

I would say he really is dead... in the 3rd season everyone knows he is dead... and in the fourth when he goes searching for him... all leads are dead. For Vaughn's sake though i hope is alive :P

Back