Season 5 isabelle

1- i think she looks kinda hispanic or something

2- maybe it's just me but it doesn't look like that baby has green eyes.

3- how much time has passed since maternal instinct? cuz that baby has to be at least three or four months old and i think theyre trying to have her pass for a one or two-week-old.

4- that's not the same baby that's in the scene with nadia, is it? you know the one i'm talking about? i haven't looked at the the pictures too much, but from the few glances i've taken the baby in those pictures doesn't look like the one in tonight's ep....or does she?

i agree Regina!! Uncle Will!! :lol: too cute!

and i noticed the baby is a bit dark... she defintely doesn't look like the baby that Nadia holds in 30 Seconds :blink:

but thats tv babies for ya :lol:

The babysitters made me laugh :lol: She did not look four weeks or have green eyes, but hey, she was adorable!

And for the record:
The baby in the picture with Nadia and the Isabelle now are not the same, I'm sure of it. I'm assuming that the picture with Nadia takes place some time after this episode, because the baby looks a lot older.

thats true, she looks at least a couple months older than this one. maybe they skip some time...ok thats not a convo for this thread but still

the baby from tonight's eppy looks around 3 months old.. but it's very hard to get really young babies on set all the time so it's understandable

I didn't think the baby looked way too old. I mean she looked old, but it wasn't that bad. They obviosuly coudn't bring a four week year old onto set. It's understandable.

The baby in the pictures from 30 seconds is defaintly not the same one. This one has darker hair and darker features, and the other one has bolnde hair and fair feautures, but what-ever as long as they're cute, and that baby was defaintly cute (awwww). Expecially when she mad the little laugh when Sydney went to pick her up. I love baby Isabelle, no matter who they use :love:

~Andrea :angelic:

**anyone know why there is no react. Usually it's up right away :thinking:

The babysitter scene was pretty cute...cheesy, but cute! Kind of reminded of the Pacifier if anyone has seen that movie. But instead of having a belt w/ baby stuff, they had a briefcase. I can totally see protective Grandpa arranging the sitters. I would love to see some more spydad, Syd, and spybabe interaction! :smiley:

The babysitter scene was pretty cute...cheesy, but cute! Kind of reminded of the Pacifier if anyone has seen that movie. But instead of having a belt w/ baby stuff, they had a briefcase. I can totally see protective Grandpa arranging the sitters. I would love to see some more spydad, Syd, and spybabe interaction! :smiley:

All I could think of was "Jack must've used those guys for Syd when she was younger." It's so hard picturing Jack Bristow showing compassion. His face is always so impassive.

the baby from tonight's eppy looks around 3 months old.. but it's very hard to get really young babies on set all the time so it's understandable

Thats true! I think the babies has to be at least 3 months to audition for TV!

about the green eyes... I think when Syd sais "she has Vaughn's eyes" she's talking about the shape and not the colour.

Back