Politics Israel and the Middle East

What would you do, if you could talk to the leaders of Israel, Palestine, and the rest of the world?

• I would convince them that Israel deserves all the territory. Read the Torah...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palestine. They are the ones that have the power and are growing in size much more quickly and shoul

• The UN should divide it up between the two.

• I would let them fight it out. The stronger one (which ever that is) will win in the end anyway.

• I wouldn't change anything. Negociations as they are right now are working just fine. Why do we need

• No opinion.

• None of the above.

• Total voters
I read in the Guardian newspaper last week the story of a thirteen year old Palestinian boy who had been pumped with 20 bullets by Israeli soldiers. He was on his way to school and apparently didn't realise he had wondered into a restricted area, he dropped his bag, saw the Isreali soldiers panicked and ran off. The soldiers thinking it was a bomb pumped him full off bullets, it was no bomb, just his school books. I don't care what anyone says, you cannot justify this whichever way you look at it. In the same section a 10 year old girl on her way to school was shot in the head, apparently by a Israeli soldier. This madness has to stop. I have nothing but total and utter contemp for the Isreali soldiers and the Hamas leaders and footsoldiers. Innocent men, women and children are being slaughtered. I cannot express my anger at waht is going on in that part of the world.

Recently, my school's student government voted on a bill to reaffirm the relationship between the United States and Israel.

Why do people always say that those who are against Israel's occupation of Palestine are anti-Semitic when Israel is a secular state? Is it ok to use racism to justify racism? Do Israelis know that Arabs are also a Semitic people? Being an anti-Semite is not just discriminating against Jewish people, it's also discriminating against Arabs.

Back