It All Starts

German Muse said:
*Puh*
:hi:
No, I´m not mad at all!  :groupwave:
Glad you Ok and that life is good to you!  :smiley:  ;)
You deserve it! :angelic: 
Btw I had a pretty nice day too! 😆
Emphasis on had, it´s kinda late! :yawn:
See ya tomorrow (damn the time zones  :angry: ) I meant today!  :rolleyes:
:bye:

Muse
[post="1038017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad that you didn't get upset - but I kind of thought that my Muse would forgive me cause she's an :angelic: ! It's 12:32am and I just send you a long PM. Go and check it out when you can. I hope that I can catch you on the web today sometime! ;) :lol: :D ^_^ :P :rolleyes: :smiley: :blush:

Now it is off to :asleep: I have to get up in six hours! AHH - see you later today!

XXOO Sam the Man

🎺 :announce: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Announcing the Official Ashley and Carolyn Fan Club (of Carolyn and Ash - whichever way you like)🎺 :announce:

I know you have to love they way they write, otherwise why would you be here reading fan fiction stories-

So if you are already a fan why don't you head over to http://allalias.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30289]The Official Carolyn and Ashley Fan Club Page[/URL] and join up!

And if you aren't a fan click on the link and go and visit one of their stories. Read it - don't just take my word for it check out all the other glowing posts!

Just click on the link above and. Go ahead you know you want to.

Check out all of their stories, meet others like you who enjoy their sense of humor.

We'll be waiting!</span>

It´s your day Sam!
🎂
I wish you a nice, peaceful, pleasant, happy and blissful day! (y)
Hope you like your presents! :thinking:
See ya later to congratulate you more personally! ;)
Love ya! :xoxo:

Muse Melody

Back