It All Starts

awsome!!!
i really hope they get out of this!!!
this might be a bad question and i dont' remember if you already talked about this but what exactly did they do to syd?
i can't wait till vaughn sees her! (although i do feel a little tension between him and sam)
whatever, update soon!

those were all ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC!!!!!
thank you for the pm, and i really liek wer eyoure going with this....BUT i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT FREAKIN PROCEDURE WAS!!!!!!! i mean, at first i was like shes gonna have the eir of rambaldi....then i was iek..maybe it will be vaughns...then i was liek, then WTF does sam have to do with it? the i was like this make no sense what so ever...and now, now im like TELL ME D*MNIT!!!!!!!!! lol
PLEASE update soon!!!!!!!!!!!

supergirl14 said:
awsome!!!
i really hope they get out of this!!!
this might be a bad question and i dont' remember if you already talked about this but what exactly did they do to syd?
i can't wait till vaughn sees her! (although i do feel a little tension between him and sam)
whatever, update soon!
[post="1027143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I haven't said yet. But it will be revealed soon. We just need to wait and see if it was successful. I promise a little more patience and you'll know.
:smiley:

shotput25ash said:
those were all ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC!!!!!
thank you for the pm, and i really liek wer eyoure going with this....BUT i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT FREAKIN PROCEDURE WAS!!!!!!! i mean, at first i was like shes gonna have the eir of rambaldi....then i was iek..maybe it will be vaughns...then i was liek, then WTF does sam have to do with it? the i was like this make no sense what so ever...and now, now im like TELL ME D*MNIT!!!!!!!!! lol
PLEASE update soon!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1027368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not a problem with the PM. I'm glad that you want one.

Everyone wants to know what the procedure is and I want to get it out there. I just need you to be patient just a little more. I promise once we know whether or not it was successful we will know what happened.

It all revolves around what Irina thinks she needs to do.

I'll update as soon as I can but I have to head to campus and will be gone till Friday night. I'll try to get something up this weekend. But this is a critical poing of the story and I want it to be right.

Soon though!
;)

HEY.....i NEVER have seen carolyn give Me any back up!!! JEEZE!!! sum friend she is..not, shes awesome...anyways....
im glad youre going to let us know FAILRy soon..i GUESS i can be patient til then...and my personal opinion..YOU ARE INSANE!!!! why would i NOT want a pm?!?! GOSH!!!! lol.....this fic is awesome!

shotput25ash said:
HEY.....i NEVER have seen carolyn give Me any back up!!! JEEZE!!! sum friend she is..not, shes awesome...anyways....
im glad youre going to let us know FAILRy soon..i GUESS i can be patient til then...and my personal opinion..YOU ARE INSANE!!!! why would i NOT want a pm?!?! GOSH!!!! lol.....this fic is awesome!
[post="1029755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks Ash. As long as I don't have to much to do tomorow at work I am planning on writing about the procedure. Let's hope it goes our way! ;)

tell your boss person, that if he gives you tons off stuff to do, hes gonna hve to deal with a pissed off person....lol....
hope it DOES go our way, lol....and update when you can...

sexcivaughan14 said:
ashley, i love you and you know it! lol! sam, update when you can hunn! work is important! lol !
[post="1030045"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks. As long as a lot of people don't just pop in I should be a good day to write. :D

Back