It almost pains me..

Thankfully, I'm not that bad... my roomies and friends that use my computer for play WoW ... they on the other hand... are.

When Hitler rose to power their a lot of people who just stopped playing. Those people were the French. Are you French?

That was one funny ass episode of SouthPark!

the confusing part is...I can't understand why people are so addicted to WoW. There are much better MMO's out there.

WoW isn't a bad game tho'. It looks great, the game play per class is varied, it's a huge world with entertaining quests to do. I'm more of a WarCraft lore fiend and was disappointed a lot of the history got changed or forgotten for the game, but needless to say Blizzard can tell a great story and they have.
There's no great dynamic MMO out there. Toss up between the statics is EQ 2, FFXI, or WoW pretty much leading the pack. Over all every class in EQ2 plays the same, FFXI is slow, and WoW can really appeal to a lot of crowds.
Hate it, love it, whatever. It has it's flaws but it has it's strengths as well.

I watched the episode. I didn't think it was all that funny, compared to other episodes of South Park, though. Also, I dind't connect with the episode. I mean, dispite what some people that claim to know me may say, I'm neither a hardcore gamer, nor a nerd, so... Yeah. Well, anyway, I've also never played WoW, so, you know, didn't really have anything to compare it to.

Kuzzle said:
I watched the episode. I didn't think it was all that funny, compared to other episodes of South Park, though. Also, I dind't connect with the episode. I mean, dispite what some people that claim to know me may say, I'm neither a hardcore gamer, nor a nerd, so... Yeah. Well, anyway, I've also never played WoW, so, you know, didn't really have anything to compare it to.

Well no wonder. Right der's your problem.

Kuzzle said:

Hey none of that language here. We are all nerds at heart :P

Back