It Was Destiny

this is a great story.
can i get a pm??

~Kay :cool:
Yup :smiley:

This is an Awesome story! Can I get a pm when you update?

angel :angelfly:
Sure :smiley:

PM List
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
Alias_Angel
Alias lover 818
Aliaschick347
AliasSydney502
ambre
ams4alias
angiverl
berry_kyoote_spy88
Carney4ever
Catpin
dandan
Donniegirl
farliieansds225
fire*N*ice
Freelancer7315
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
jadeygirl
jig
KAC
KAliasGirl
lady alias
laura_vaughn
LaQuetha
Li’l_roo
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
MH55995
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
mnkdance963
NadiaSantosFan

Nadia Weiss
oooRevesDouxooo
phoenix shotgun 47
sabbiee_co
sand2604
secret_agent_angel
Silvinha
Smcki10
sparklingrainbow
SpyGirlAmy
stealthy
syd-157
Syd89
sydneyalias
sydneymicheal
sydneyv22
SydVaughn1001
SydneyVaughn47
Texasalias2004
Thumper
Tubby
tunita
vaughnshoney
xxaliasluverxx

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a long time since this story and my other ones have seen an update. Junior year is def. the busiest year for me especially with eight courses, volunteering in the training room for 3 hours after school, community service, training for a half marathon, etc that it leaves no time for me to even touch the document. Now, that four of my classes are literally over and the play has one week left, I have time to update. BUT, I'm having trouble writing the next chapter, like The Summer to Remember, but I am having severe writers block, I don't know where to take the story next. So, if anyone is interested in helping me (like a beta type job), or leaving comments on what should happen next, would be greatly appreciated, as I would like to get this story rolling again and finish it sometime so I could post something that I've worked on in the past, that's one of my favorite storylines. So either PM or e-mail me please.

Much appreciated,
Erin :D

P.S. Sorry for all the blabbering. :blush:

maybeeeee...... this is very random but thats how my mind works so ya know.. but anyway.. what if syd is lookin through some old stuff looking at meredith and mary ann's baby pics and finds some with clarissa... then of course meredith would have to be all 'what is this mom?' haha.. anyway.. im not good at stuff like this so good luck with the whole writers block situation.. :D..

Back