It Was Destiny

YES COOL
they going on a date
whatss the kids plan he he he
my ? is ex-fiance???????
hmmmmmmmm
ok bye
ambre i love this fic

I'm glad they're going on a date. It's odd though, that Sydney just goes 'oh! There is my other daughter that I haven't raised!'.

:hi: Hi everyone! Sorry it has been ages. School, training, soccer, and construction at my house have all started. Life is hectic and the only time I really have time to sit down and write is on the weekends. Updates from now on will take place on a Saturday or Sunday depending. Anyway, we left off where May Ann ahd just eavesdropped on her mom and Michael talking about meeting and The Brown Pelican at seven o'clock. Please enjoy and R&R! *whispers it's a long one*

-erin :smiley:

P.S. If you don't get a PM I'm sorry the PM thing is messed up.

Chapter Four
The day rolled by slowly for Sydney because she couldn’t help but think about him every since minute of the day, even though she was supposed to be looking for a job. Seven o’clock rolled around faster than she would have liked. Sydney was already getting ready at five o’clock. She was wearing a beautiful floral dress, wedges, and a white clutch. As she was putting on the final touches of make-up, her cell phone rang. She tripped over a laundry basket and sat on the floor laughing for a couple seconds. Slowly she got up and resumed running for her cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Sydney, its Vaughn, where are you?”

“Um…at my house. What time is it?”

“Six fifty.”

“Ooo sh*t, sorry. I’ll be there in two minutes.” She replied nervously as she hit the end call button.

Meanwhile, Meredith and Mary Ann were curling their hair, putting make-up on, and picking out the right outfit. They heard a knock on the door.

“Yes?” Mary Ann spoke up.

“I’m leaving now, Meredith if you want, you and Mary Ann can go to the movies. Money is on the table and the car is in the garage.”

“Okay. Thank you so much mom.” They replied as they opened the door, not so much as to reveal their secret “project.”

Sydney gave each of them a hug and kisses and headed off to pick-up Vaughn. Mary Ann and Meredith would wait five minutes until they would call Clarissa. Five minutes later they were on the phone discussing tactics.

“Okay, I’ll be there to pick you up in five minutes with Mary Ann. Remember to be perky, preppy, and stupid.”

“Got it. Dumb brunette mode.”

“Yeah. Five minutes.” Meredith said as she hung up the phone.

Her and Mary Ann already had their hair curled, preppy outfits on, make-up really perfect. They got in the convertible and drove off towards Clarissa’s house.

Sydney had picked up Vaughn from his house and they were on their way to The Brown Pelican.

“So how do you do it with a boy who plays hockey, a girl into girly things, plus your job?” Sydney asked curious.

“Um…well…I’m Superman!”

“C’mon be real Vaughn.”

“I really am! No. Truth be told I’m not really sure, I just kind of do. Sure it’s hard, but you just have got to look at the plus side. Be optimistic.”

“Yeah. Sometimes it’s hard with having two daughters that fight and bicker at least twice a week. Besides, I think Mary Ann knows something is up already.”

“Really? I guess she got Danny’s brains.”

“I guess she did...HEY!” Sydney yelled realizing what he just said.

“Whatever Syd. I want to take things slow, but then again I just want to marry you right on the spot.”

“I know, but I think it might be devastating on Meredith and Mary Ann’s part, just because Danny’s been gone for five years.”

“Yeah, but then we could be a happy family.”

They continued to talk until they arrived at their destination. Sydney walked up to the hostess and told her, “Bristow, two.”

“One moment m’am,” The lady replied. She looked at her seat chart and reservation sheet, “It’ll be a ten minute wait. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah.” Sydney said smiling.

Meredith, Mary Ann, and Clarissa were going on down the street towards The Brown Pelican. It was the Hecht family’s favorite restaurant after Danny passed away. The ocean just seemed to heal everyone little by little.

It had been nearly ten minutes since Sydney and Michael’s arrival when they heard their name called. They were seated on the deck. Sydney could hear the rolling of the waves, people talking, and the air smelled like sea water, the atmosphere was just like she remembered it.

“I love this place.” Sydney stated.

“I think I do too. Which reminds me, why did you use your maiden name? I thought you were still using Hecht.”

“Well, I think it’s time to move on and start on a fresh page. I’m not leaving Danny or any happy memories behind.”

“Good.”

The girls had just arrived in time to hear, “Bristow, party of two. Bristow, party of two,” being called.

“Hey isn’t that mom’s maiden name?” Mary Ann asked Meredith.

“I think it is. But she always uses Hecht no matter what.”

“Weird.”

They went up to the hostess desk and were seated right away on the inner part of the restaurant with a great view of their parents.

The girls ordered and giggled at their hot waiter. Clarissa twirled her hair, Mary Ann pretended to gab on her cell phone, and Meredith asked the waiter some stupid questions.

Sydney and Michael discussed various topics over dinner and decided they would go to the boardwalk next week on Friday. After paying the check they decided to go walk on the beach.

The girls spied on their parents all throughout dinner and eavesdropped on several conversations and even followed them on to the beach after dinner. It was risky, but they decided if they wanted more they would have to keep tabs on their parents.

“It’s so cute how Meredith and Clarissa let Mary Ann chill with them.” Sydney stated

“Yeah…sisterly love.”

In the bushes:
“Sisterly love? What?!” Clarissa practically yelled.

Beach:
“Yeah…it’s too perfect.”

“I know. But someday, someday Sydney we can get re-married and live happily ever after. Like we always wanted.”

In the bushes:
“THEY WERE MARRIED?!” Clarissa said now almost screaming, but not enough for Sydney and Michael to hear her.

Beach:
“It’s always been my dream to actually marry you since the third grade. I admired you from afar. You were hot, popular, nice, kind…what more could a girl ask for?”

Vaughn chuckled, “Sydney Bristow, or should I say Hecht? Hmm…Sydney Bristow, you were one of the cutest geekiest girls I’ve ever seen and met.”

“Sheeesh…now you’re calling me a geek?”

“Sure am.”

“Well at least it’s better than being called some other things.”

The sun was setting in a beautiful array of colors on the ocean. “Isn’t it beautiful Vaughn?”

“Sure is, just like in the old days.”

“We’re not that old!”

“No…but getting there.”

Sydney starred at him.

“We’re young and in love!”

“I like that one!”

“Me too.”

In the Bush:
“Let’s leave; we have to be home before them.” Meredith whispered.

“Okay…we’ll just jump on the sofa and I’ll be like ‘Yo! Ms. Bristow, what up dog?’”

“Or not.” Meredith replied.

“I was just kidding anyway…I’d be like ‘Hey….Mrs. Hecht…what’s up?’”

“Or you could just tell her you’re sleeping over.”

“That works too.”

“I like the gansta one.” Mary Ann said jumping into the conversation.

The girls giggled as they ran for the car and sped off towards home.

PM List
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
Alias lover 818
Aliaschick347
AliasSydney502
ambre
ams4alias
angiverl
berry_kyoote_spy88
Carney4ever
Catpin
dandan
Donniegirl
farliieansds225
fire*N*ice
Freelancer7315
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
jadeygirl
KAC
KAliasGirl
lady alias
laura_vaughn
LaQuetha
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
mnkdance963
NadiaSantosFan
Nadia Weiss
oooRevesDouxooo
sabbiee_co
sand2604
secret_agent_angel

Silvinha
Smcki10
sparklingrainbow
SpyGirlAmy
stealthy
syd-157
sydneymicheal
sydneyv22
SydVaughn1001
Texasalias2004
Thumper
Tubby
tunita
vaughnshoney
xxaliasluverxx

The girls found out a lot of information...
So Syd and Vaughn were married...
I wonder what happened to make them get a divorce...
I wonder if the girls are gonna do anymore snooping...
Can't wait for more.
Thanks for the pm.

I was reading you guys reviews and I totally forgot that they were only engaged. Ooops. [b]Sydney and Michael were married and then Jack disapproved...so re-engaged???[/b]

sorry for the mix-up

-erin :smiley:

Haha. I liked that.

Thats alright... weekends here we come, wait its Monday. lol.

Eavesdroppers... *glare*

Thanks for the PM!

-Wouldn't it be rad if I could be, David Letterman :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back