It Was For The Best

:sigh: *sighs in true happiness and forgets the silly smile plastered on her face* :love:

It was a truly beautiful ending to a great fic. ( Oh, wait... two more are coming.) *does the Weiss-happy-dance*

We got the snapshots! :Photo: I hope to see Jack taunting the men in your next fic with them. ( No pressure :D ) I truly could picture all of them snuggled together. :sideroll:

I loved that Katya arrived to the wedding. It was sweet. And I guess that Katya's and Kendall's work together will be interesting. :lol:

*rewinds and looks at your reply to Sydney Derevko Bristow's comment* What do you mean a lot can happen in four years? And what does it mean that Jack and Irina may not live happily ever after? Why do I get the feeling that the little sadistic devil is raising its head again? :devil: :thinking:

I truly enjoyed your fic and I loved reading it. I hope you enjoy your time away and when you come back, we get to enjoy the second fic in your trilogy.

-Liisbet-

You know sloane will be in the next story, because his storyline never got wrapped up in this one. An we never found out about anastasia either and who knows if thats a good or bad thing. I so think katya and kendall will be a couple.LMAO

loved start to finish. I glad to that see that Katya took the pardon agreement. Thanks for a wonderful story and I am really looking forward to the next one.

Oh Mette, your story was simply "the best"!

Loved it all the way through -- angsty, funny, sad & beautiful. And the invitation was so wonderful.

Have a great vacation -- you've earned it. Your loyal readers will be waiting for your return in the sequel!

AliasMuse

Hi everyone,

This is not the beginning of the sequel, but I just wanted to comment on your comments. The first chapter of the sequel will more than likely be posted tomorrow, though I don't have a title yet. It's not a long chapter, but I think it's a perfect way to start off the sequel. I'll be sending out a PM to everyone I sent a PM for this story. If anyone didn't get a PM for this one, but would like to get one for this one, just let me know and I'll be sending you a PM.

Irina_Derevko_Bristow: Yes, you're right - no honeymoon action. :lol: But feel free to dream. I'm glad you thought the ending was great. I'm thrilled to hear you say that about the story and the characters. Thank you. :smiley: Sloane probably will be in the next story, and if he is, you can be sure he's up to no good. :devil: You will definitely know who Anastasia was in the sequel. It'll probably take a really long time, but you'll know who she was. Katya and Kendall a couple? Hmm, I don't know about that. Katya didn't seem too thrilled about Kendall.

Sydney Derevko Bristow: I thought I wanted to do something special for the final chapter for the PM. I'm so happy to hear that you loved the ending. Thank you. You're very welcome. It was my great pleasure. Yes, the first chapter of the sequel will more than likely be posted tomorrow. I'm happy, you're happy about that. Yes, a lot can happen in four years. Would I ruin Jack and Irina's happy life together? Would I do that to them and you? Maybe. You might know what happened between them after having read the first chapter. :devil: Thank you. I had a great time at home visiting the family. I got back yesterday after having spend nearly two weeks at home. I didn't do much other than relax, but that was nice too.

Dlenafan: You're welcome regarding the invitation. I thought I'd do something special for the last chapter. I'm thrilled that you thought it was a beautiful wedding. I'm sorry I made you cry. I don't know whether to feel bad about that or honored. I'll pass that on to them. I hope you like what happened to them more than four years later. :blush: You're very welcome. Thank you very much for reading. It means so much to me. :smiley: Thank you. I had a great time at home.

TheDerevkoGirl: I'm happy to hear that you had a silly smile plastered on your face. :smiley: I'm so happy to hear you say that. Thank you. :smiley: Yes, two more stories connected to this one. Yes, Jack needed pictures of that. :lol: I'll see what I can do about those pictures turning up in the sequel. I can picture that too. :lol: I'm glad you liked that Katya showed up. Of course she'd show up without informing anyone. But it was nice of Jack to let her stay. I think that maybe Katya and Kendall working together could be interesting. The little sardistic devil is raising its head again if you're referring to me. :devil: I won't tell you what I have planned for Jack and Irina, but you might get an idea of what has happened after having read the first chapter of the sequel. Thank you very much. It means a lot to me. :smiley:

sleepy1t: I'm so happy to hear you say that. Thank you. :smiley: Yeah, Katya needed to take the pardoning agreement. Thank you too, and I'm glad to hear it.

AliasMuse: Thank you very much. I'm thrilled to hear that, but you're much too kind. :blush: Thank you. I had a great time at home with the family. The sequel will most likely begin tomorrow.

This story was great...
It took me two days to read it, but it was well worth it.
I'm so happy that you like it, and thank you very much for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it. :smiley: Not that I'm putting any pressure on you, but if you'd like to read the sequel, then the first 9 chapters have already been posted. It picks up about 4 years and 4 months after this one has ended. It called It Was For The Best - Part 2. Thanks again. :smiley:

i LOVE it
some of the parts were hilarious
this was a great story and you are a very good writer
I'm so happy to hear you love it, and that you found it here. You're much too kind. :blush: Thank you very much. :smiley:Thank you for reading and commenting. If you're interested and want to know what has happened to everyone, then I've already started on the sequel. It's called It Was For The Best - Part 2. Thanks again. :smiley:

Ah, hey!
I read this story the other day and I have to say, it's completely your fault that I stayed awake until 5 in the morning just to read this story.
I absolutely love it <3
Anway, I really really liked it and I promise you'll be getting another comment to the sequel soon ;-)

Ah, hey!
I read this story the other day and I have to say, it's completely your fault that I stayed awake until 5 in the morning just to read this story.
I absolutely love it <3
Anway, I really really liked it and I promise you'll be getting another comment to the sequel soon ;-)
Hey yourself. :smiley: If you feel like you have to blame me for staying awake until 5.00 a.m. then go right ahead. :lol: I can handle it. :lol: I'm so happy to hear that you love it. Thank you very much. :smiley: I really appreciate it, and thank you for reading and commenting. Also thank you for wanting to read the sequel too, and for wanting to leave a comment. I hope you enjoy it. :smiley: Thanks again. :smiley:

Back