It would N-E-V-E-R!

omg , that's hilarious ! "in ur face" , right , sam?

i adored the musical thing

ok, not a funny one but definitely a never:
sloane actually dying...

ok , another one:
sydney just stopping by to see his daddy and when she enters his apartment jack's singing "twinkle little star" with dance moves that he made up and sayin "oh, just practising for isabelle :blush:"

omg , that's hilarious ! "in ur face" , right , sam?i adored the musical thingok, not a funny one but definitely a never:sloane actually dying...ok , another one:sydney just stopping by to see his daddy and when she enters his apartment jack's singing "twinkle little star" with dance moves that he made up and sayin "oh, just practising for isabelle :blush:"
actually i think the last one would be kind of cute. (awww.) :smiley:i thought of another one...kendall: i'm bringin sexy back, them other guys dont know how to act....(not sure of correct lyrics but anyway,..) :blink:

Haha that'd be pretty sweet! I loved Kendall, he was funny... but in a twisted way of course.

Hmmm...
Sark, Simon and other baddies undercover as N*Sync doing the 'bye bye bye' dance.

A flashback to Sydney in JR. High and looks just like how she explained herself to Will. All squinty eyes and hunched over....

An episode titled 'Mr. Sark and Jack Bristow: The fishing trip. Where the fish aren't all that are biting.'

Back