Season 4 It's all over?

Is it really, "all over?"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When Sloane said "It's over" I was like "Yeah right." If anything it's starting all over again. Sloane has lost it...again. He may put on the mask of sanity, but underneath he is nuts and always will be. Poor Nadia.

I was so confused when he was like "it's all over" :confused:

And the fact taht he looked incredibly psychotic saying it didnt help :blink:

And I don't think he was fooling Nadia....I mean the guy looked totally insane and he had that look in his eyes she was describing earlier!

yendys47 said:
And the fact taht he looked incredibly psychotic saying it didnt help :blink:
[post="1309408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'd agree with you, Cynth. I mean it's Sloane. How can you believe him? And how can you especially believe him when he looks all scary and psycho? :blink:

See, I think Sloane believed it when he said that it was over. But he was in the crazy, homicidal place, uncapable of rational thought when he said it. When he returns to "normal", he's going to see that it's not over and that it's all beginning again. Nadia knew it wasn't over. We know it's not over. Soon, Sloane will realize that it's not over.

Of course it's not over. I think that Sloane believes he is in control of his obsession and is able to hide it, but it will never be over for him. If things start going on around him that pertain to the prophesy, he will jump right back in.

Alias_Gay said:
"It was over" for him ... since now he can continue the work he invested so many years in already ... ;)
[post="1311061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hope that your confidence in that isn't because you actually know what's gonna happen because of spoilers. It seems that way (with the wink). Cuz if it is, well, I wouldn't wanna find out that way if u know what I mean. ;)

Well this poll doesn't make any sense to me. We don't know what he's talking about when he says it's over, so the results are completely insignificant, but whatever. The point is, what is over?

What is he talking about?

His pursuit of Rambaldi has reached its final stage? His plan with the Clone (maybe they're working together)? His job at APO?

I'm going with the first thing I said. My guess after watching this episode is that Sloane has been waiting for this moment altogether. He still loves Nadia but her connection to Rambaldi is still more important to him than anything else and most importantly, he hasn't forgotten about Rambaldi for a second.

As I said, maybe he's been working with Arvin Clone all along, maybe they're related. And maybe Nadia is in on some of this herself??

I don't know. This is what I like about Alias. When I don't know.

ivand67 said:
Well this poll doesn't make any sense to me. We don't know what he's talking about when he says it's over, so the results are completely insignificant, but whatever. The point is, what is over?

same here ;)

what the hell is over???? like are we meant to understand that his rambaldi search is over cos he has now found everything he has ever needed and can go rambaldi crazy again OR is he saying to nadia that the mission is over and he is no longer rambaldi obseessed..................OR do he and nadia have some rambaldi plan which they can now both run away with together?? ................or is he gonna betray nadia...........I was never convinced away from the theory that she could be jack daughter (since he saw the hourglass break and sloane took a bullet to ensure that) so maybe sloane is just keepingh er happy so he can use her someone in the final stages of the rambaldi hunt!?!?!!

I am tending to agree with ivan that rambaldi = numner 1 to sloane and always will ^_^ he was physcho after all with that hitting :confused:

Back