it's all RELATIVE

maybe you guys have seen it in the US but about 2 weeks ago i was watching this tv show called it's all relative or something like that and victor garber was on it playing this gay guy. What was weird about it was he was all happy and smiling and wearing a pink shirt with purple swirls on it. it's just weird not seeing him all stifened up and in a suit i mean is just me or do others find it wird seeing Garber in a character that isn't all scary and stiff?

just curious.

Well, I don't think he's really scary in Alias! I didn't think he was strange in Titanic, but maybe that's because I saw him in that years before Alias. But I didn't see him in It's All Relative. I HATE that show with a passion - the most over-acted disaster of a comedy I have ever seen!

I only tuned in for Mr Garber's episode. I thought he did well considering the subpar material.

i'm just glad , victor act another character instead of the jack . Seeing him in different character is cool ! mostly he act as a gay guy in It's All Relative.

hehehehe! i loved seeing victor in that's all relative, he was soooo funny, he made me laugh soo much :lol: it was nice seeing him take a break from the whole seriousness that he portrays in alias ^_^

Victor was very funny in "It's All Relative," but his guest appearance on "Frazier," where he played a very proper English butler, was much better. It's fun to see him play other characters so different from Jack. :jack1:

Ophelia said:
Victor was very funny in "It's All Relative," but his guest appearance on "Frazier," where he played a very proper English butler, was much better.  It's fun to see him play other characters so different from Jack.  :jack1:
[post="978484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Of course, that was an excellent script. ;)
✌️

Well you couldn't get much farther from Jack Bristow than "Joffrey" :D I loved Victor in that episode and it was the only good episode of that series(IMO) I couldn'tmanage to watch another whole episode. :blink: Too bad--so much talent on that show...pretty much wasted. Except for that one episode which I'm happy to have on tape, since it's pretty certain not to be rerun anytime soon. :blink:

Back