It's Been 2 Years

ok.......i know you guys are probably sick and tired of reading season 3 stories. this one will be good! i promise! im working on it right now and should have it posted soon. this is totally different than my other stories! it has NOTHING to do with them. this is a completely different story. it has NOTHING to do with hidden secrets or a new life. its completely different. just so you dont get confused.

heres what i have so far. im working on it right now, so ill post about every few minutes.

Chapter 1

Sydney anxiously waited for information about why she was in Hong Kong. She lifted up her shirt and noticed a healed scar on her stomach. Finally, the door opened and Vaughn walked in. Sydney got off the bed and hugged him tight.

Sydney looked into his eyes. "They doubled Francie."

Vaughn nodded briefly, "I know."

Sydney smiled a little, "What happened to Will, Francie? Are they dead?"

"Will’s OK."

Sydney frowned. "What? How?"

"You. Sit down." Vaughn sat down in a chair while she seated herself on the bed.

Sydney looked at him, confused. "Vaughn?"

Vaughn placed his head in his hands. "We thought you were dead… They asked me to come back to, um, to explain."

"Come back from what? What are you talking about? Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?"

Vaughn sighed and hesitantly spoke. "Syd, since that night you were missing…you’ve been missing for almost two years."

Sydney blinked. "What do you mean I have been missing for 2 years?"

"Syd…you have to understand." Vaughn said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Understand? Why have I been missing?" Sydney yelled, getting to her feet.

"Sydney, calm down." Vaughn said over her yelling.

"Calm down? Calm down?" She yelled even louder. "Ok…you try being in my shoes. I just found out that I have been missing for 2 years, and then I find out the love of my life is married! Don’t you tell me to calm down!"

Sydney ran to the door and opened it to run out. There, blocking her escape route, was her father.

"DAD!" Sydney cried and looped her arms around his neck. She began to sob hysterically. Her father stroked her head.

"Sydney…thank god your alive." He whispered.

no...i just started it. i promise it will get better. let me know if you would like to be pmed once the next part is up. im happy to do that. enjoy!

Interesting. I make the Rigor Question : Who is Vaughn´s Wife (Syd pleasee, I cross the fingers :P )

It´s very Good.

Thanks for the PM

~Natalia~

hey dont make vaughns wife be alice!! i think you should introduce a new character!! someone that we wouldnt expect!! you know what i mean??

thats a good idea. here are some of my ideas about vaughn and the ring (please please please give feedback):

1. Vaughn is married to Alice (n)

2. Introduce a new character (possibly Sydney's long lost sister)

3. Have the ring be a test and have him not married (a test to see if she really loves him)

i cant think of the others i came up with. please tell me which one you like. i could go with any of them. please please please give feedback. thanks!

Syd finds her long lost sister in my story too lol! Jen is her name, I love the way your story is going! Keep it up!

-Roxy

Back