It's Been 2 Years

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
thats a good idea. here are some of my ideas about vaughn and the ring (please please please give feedback):

1. Vaughn is married to Alice (n)

2. Introduce a new character (possibly Sydney's long lost sister)

3. Have the ring be a test and have him not married (a test to see if she really loves him)

i cant think of the others i came up with. please tell me which one you like. i could go with any of them. please please please give feedback. thanks!
It´s true, your idea is Very Good, and I´m sure that everybody are delighted With This Fantastic idea, especially first point (y)

~Natalia~

LightTraveller said:
cool nice ideas too,but sydney shouldn't have a sister it just seems too weird
hey! In my fanfic syd has a sister hmmmph :( lol jk jk it's called flashback, read it and tell me if u think it's weird lol

-rox

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
Syd finds her long lost sister in my story too lol! Jen is her name, I love the way your story is going! Keep it up!

-Roxy
is that ok? i didnt copy you. i had the idea WAY before i read your story. if you think i mcopying you, just lemme know. i can change it. i think its either gonna be alice or her long lost sister.

more of chapter one! hope you enjoy!

Jack pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. "Kendall? It’s Jack. I’m calling for conformation. Sydney is with me and we are coming back to LA."

Jack helped Sydney get into the taxicab they were taking to the airport. Vaughn got in the passenger’s seat in the front. Sydney glared at him when he turned to look at her. She saw the pained look on his face, but was too tired to do anything to fix it.

Sydney lay her head on her father’s shoulder. "Dad, what happened to me?" A single tear rolled down her cheek, splashing her hand.

Jack kissed her head. "I don’t know. I really don’t know."

The driver pulled away from the curb and sped towards the nearest airport.

"Dad, I missed you."

Jack’s heart leaped into his throat. "I missed you too, Sydney."

Sydney smiled as she began to drift into a sleep. Jack shook her awake when they got to the airport. He led her up a ramp on a private jet. He briefly talked to the pilot and then joined Sydney and Vaughn.

"Dad, can Agent Vaughn and I talk alone? Just for a minute?" Sydney asked, putting her hand on his arm.

"Sure. I’ll go get you some water." Jack nodded and walked into a separate room, near the cockpit.

"Vaughn, I’m going to ask you this again and I need a straight answer." Sydney asked, staring into his eyes. "Why are you wearing that ring?"

"Sydney…you were gone 2 years."

"So? Did you ever love me or was that all an act?"

Vaughn felt stunned. "Are you saying that I never loved you?"

"Well it sure seems that way. Did you wait until they said I was dead or just wait a week?"

"Sydney!" Vaughn looked as if he were going to cry. "I loved you so much. Do you even know how I felt that night? I came back to pick you up to take you to the debrief and I find Francie dead, and Will half dead in the…"

Sydney began to cry. "How would you feel going through déjà vu? First, Danny was found dead in the bathtub and then I find Will…" Sydney stopped and wiped her eyes. "Will in the bathtub, apparently dead too. I couldn’t stop to check because Francie, I mean her double, would have killed me if I had stopped to see if he was alright."

Vaughn sighed. "Will was ok. He was in the hospital for several months. He went into a coma for about 3 months. We looked for you Sydney. They gave up so fast. I didn’t want to stop looking. Then, we recruited a new agent and she was always there for me…"

"And she’s your new wife?" Sydney spat.

"Fiancée." Vaughn corrected her.

"Michael Vaughn, I don’t know why I even bothered with you," Sydney turned to walk out of the room. She found another room with seats and seated herself. She propped her head against a pillow, pulled the warm blanket to her chin, and dozed off to sleep.

the rest of chapter one!

Sydney woke up. She was in a car next to her father in the front seat. "Dad, where are we?"

"LA." Jack said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Where are we going?"

Jack hesitated. "The CIA."

Sydney swallowed the lump in her throat, and nodded. She wasn’t scared of anything, she was nervous. How would everyone treat her after being gone for 2 years?

"Sydney, it’s gonna be ok." Jack said.

Sydney smiled and lay her head back down. "Dad, what ever happened to Mom?"

"We don’t know. We think she and Sloane had something to do with your disappearance, but until we find them, we will never know. Unless…"

Sydney looked at him, "Unless what?"

"Unless we can hypnotize you." Jack said.

Sydney shook her head. "I’m sorry. I’m not ready yet."

Jack nodded and pulled the car to a stop as they pulled into a parking space at the CIA Headquarters. "You ready to go in?"

Back