It's Been 2 Years

thanks nat. so....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF LEE? and...WHO DO YOU THINK SHE IS? just a question! ill write more tonight butn right now im off to the market!

OMG i totally just realized that lean could be Irina's contact right???just an idea but i really love this story it's beyond brilliant, tahnks for the pm again,lol

i agree with u sarah. tam, i think ur on the right track. could leeann be irinas contact? hmmmmm..........i wonder. should i tell you or let you wonder? ::cackles evilly:: ill let you suffer! mwahahaha! ill post more later tonight (hopefully).

Vaughn quickly got up from his chair and strode across the room. He went to find Kendall. He found him working at his desk.

"Kendall, has Syd, I mean Agent Bristow gone into hypnosis yet?" Vaughn anxiously asked.

"Yes, she just went in 10 minutes ago." Kendall replied angrily.

Vaughn sighed and went back to find Leeann on the phone.

"Yeah, I just had it taken care of. No, you shouldn't need to worry. I'll be in touch." Leeann said. She pulled the cell phone away from her ear and turned it off. She turned around to see Vaughn standing behind her.

"What was that about?"

Leeann took a deep breath and then thought for a moment, "Michael, you know my grandmother? Well, she is very sick and..."

"And?" Vaughn asked.

Leeann paused, "And I was just calling to tell her that I took care of my flight arrange ments so I could go visit her this weekend."

"Oh. That's sweet of you." Vaughn planted a kiss on her forehead. "Unfortunately, Sydney...Agent Bristow went into hypnosis 10 minutes ago. She could be done by now."

Leeann felt horrible inside. I was supposed to stop it! Now Irina's scheme might be ruined, and it will be all my fault. "Oh well! At least you tried."

im gonna go read now but ill definately post more tomorrow.

Chapter 4

Sydney walked into a room with 2 chairs inside. Jackie Baxton, the woman who was hypnotizing her, seated herself in the smaller seat. Sydney seated herself in the larger one.

"Now Sydney, you have to remember that you will be completely safe. Nothing will be able to harm you." Jackie said in a somewhat monotone voice. Her dark grey eyes piercing Sydney's.

"I know," Sydney nodded.

"Ok then. Here we go." Jackie placed a few wires on Sydney's temples.

Jack, Kendall, Vaughn, and Leeann waited anxiously on the other side of the glass. They were soon accompinied by Will, Marshall and Dixon.

Jackie began to talk again. "Go back in your memory to the night that you and A.G. Doran fought. Nolw Sydney, where are you?"

Sydney looked like she was concentrating hard. "I'm in my room. I just shot and killed Doran. No...wait, I didn't kill her. She's alive!" Sydney's hand shot to her mouth. She stifled a cry.

"It's ok, Sydney," Jackie said. "What's happening now?"

"She's getting her cell phone out and dialing a number. I have to stop her..."

Jackie's hand rested on Sydney's shoulder. "No, stay where you are."

"No..." Sydney said.

Doran smiled as she put her cell phone away. Sydney tried to move, but couldn't. Her head hurt too bad. She heard a noise out in front. It sounded like a car. She heard footsteps out in the hall.

Jackie's voice came to her again. "What's going on Sydney?"

"I just heard a car and there are footsteps in the hall!"

Sydney turned her head. A searing pain shot through it. "Ah!" She whimpered.

She saw 2 figures walk into the room. One of them stopped to talk to Doran while the other rushed to Sydney's side. She looked up into the face of her rescuer.

"Mom?" She managed to cry.

"Sark! She's injured, let's get her out of here!"

Sark held a limp body in his arms.

"SARK!" Irina barked once again. "What is it?"

"Doran," Sark whispered. "She's dead."

Irina frowned. "We cannot do anything about that, let's get Sydney out of here!"

Sydney's eyes shot open. Jackie jumped a little, startled. "My mom!"

"What?" Jackie asked.

"My mom, she rescued me."

Jackie nodded as she took down notes. "Was anyone with her?"

"Sark. I saw Doran die, and then I woke up." Sydney wiped her face. She felt tears coming out of her eyes and her neck was sweaty.

"Good job Sydney. We'll pick up later. You can go out now." Jackie said, writing down more notes. "You were a big help, Sydney."

Sydney nodded and pulled the wires off of her and walked out of the rroom. Her father was waiting outside the door for her.

Jack pulled her into his arms. "Sydney, wha...what happened?"

Jackie walked out soon behind her. "Sydney, you sit down dear. I'll explain."

It´s Very Good, Lee seems a good person, but she isn´t good for Vaughn. Vaughn and syd together :P

Thanks for the PM

~ NAT ~

just got caught up and its soo good!! im not liking this lee gal at all!! i knew she was bad news from the get go!!
hope you have more soon!!

LightTraveller said:
OMG i totally just realized that lean could be Irina's contact right???just an idea but i really love this story it's beyond brilliant, tahnks for the pm again,lol
Yes, I agree with your theory. Leann might be Irina's contact. This would mean that Irina knows what happened to Sydney . . .

Great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the PM.

ames723 said:
just got caught up and its soo good!! im not liking this lee gal at all!! i knew she was bad news from the get go!!
hope you have more soon!!
hehehehe......i dont like lee either. thats why i created her. i didnt really have a good bad-guy (thats a great oxi moron) but i just came up with her. im glad you guys dont like her. thats the whole point. ill be writing and posting more tonight. im gonna go work on it right now.

"So you have NO idea whether Irina and Sark were behind it or not?" Jack yelled after hearing about Sydney's dilema.

Sydney laid her head on Will's shoulder. He stroked her hair and calmly said, "You're gonna be ok, Syd."

Vaughn longingly looked at Sydney. He missed having her head on his shoulder and he missed having her in his arms. He felt a single tear roll down his face. Vaughn quickly wiped it away before anyone saw.

Sydney grabbed Will's free handd and replied, "I know."

Vaughn got in the car beside Leeann. She noticed that his spirits were down.

"Hey hun," She ssaid with a smile and placed her right hand on his knee, and gently squeezed it.

"Yeah?" He muttered.

"What's wrong?" She asked, cocking her head a bit.

"Oh nothing."

Leeann's smiled faded. "Nothing?"

"Yeah. Can you just drop me off at my place?" Vaughn said, "It's just been a long day at work."

Leeann nodded and started the car. She drove towards Vaughn's place. She stopped in front, and pulled Vaughn in for a kiss. He pulled away.

"Michael, I love you." She said, kissing him once more.

Vaughn smiled weakly and opened the car door. She watched him walk up to his door.

Leeann frowned and sped off. Her cell phone rang. She slowed down and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello," A cold voice replied on the other end of the line.

"Irina," Leeann gasped.

"Yes it's me. I am very disappointed with you. Your assignment was not carried out, I pressume?"

Leeann stopped the car abruptly. "It was not my fault..."

"I don't want your silly excuses. Just prevent it next time."

Leeann nodded as Irina hung up. She turned on the radio and blasted the music. She could feel the vibrations running through her body. Leeann felt warm tears sliding down her cheeks.

She had failed the simplest assignment. What kind of agent was she? A rookie?

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the PM. I wonder what Leeann's next assignment from Irina is . . .

Leeann is Irina's agent . . . how did she meet Vaughn? I'm sorry about my ideas jumping around. Does Leeann love Vaughn, if she does it would make her more likeable . . . not that I'm saying that Sydney and Vaughn should be seperate or anything. I'm just wondering how Leeann and Vaughn met in the first place and how/when they got engaged.

Great work!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure about some of the stuff yet. here are the answers to some of your questions:

Q: I wonder what Leeann's next assignment from Irina is?
A: I'm not sure.

Q: how did she meet Vaughn?
A: not sure yet. you will definately find out later in the story.

Q: Does Leeann love Vaughn?
A: Yes/no. he is her assignment but deep down, she really loves hhim.

I WILL POST MORE LATER TONIGHT! GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

haha!!! i love how you dont know what you are doing.....its makes the story much more interesting!! btw you crack me up!!
anyways hope you have more sooooooon!!

This story keeps getting better and better, with more and more twists-just like an episode of Alias! You must be good, if i'm comparing your writing with Alias! :D

another PM and Chapter ASAP :smiley:

Sydney had just fought a Francie clone and supposedly killed her. She couldn't move, or speak. She jsut lay there, motionless, and useless. Sydney realized it for the first time.

Francie was dead. It was as plain and simple as that. If this Francie was a clone, surely the real was dead or near death. The imitation Francie stood up, and wiped the front of her shirt.

She pulled out a cell phone and made a call. Sydney could not hear the conversation, but knew that whoever Francie called was coming to get them. Just a few minutes later, which seemed like hours to Sydney, a car pulled up in front of the apartment.

Sydney heard footsteps and a door slam. Two figures walked into the room. One paused to talk to Francie while the other rushed to Sydney's side.

Sydney painfully lifted her head to look into the eyes of her rescuer or capturer. It was her mother. Sydney stifled a scream.

"Mom?" She whispered hoarsely.

"Sark! She's injured, let's get her out of here!" Irina called, lifting Sydney up in her arms.

Sark held a limp body in his arms.

"SARK!" Irina barked once again. "What is it?"

"Doran," Sark whispered. "She's dead."

Irina frowned. "We cannot do anything about that, let's get Sydney out of here!"

Sydney shot up in bed. She was covered in sweat and all her covers were piled on the floor. Moments later, Will rushed into her room.

"Syd! What is it?" He asked anxiously.

"I...I had that dream again."

Will frowned and sat next to her. He pulled her closer to him.

"Will, I want to know what happened to me."

"Ofcourse you do." Will said soothingly. "These dreams...nightmares if you will, are just side effects from the hypnosis. They will pass eventually."

Sydney forced a smile.

Will, she thought. He was always there for me. Through thick and thin he stuck by me.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sit here with me?"

Will smiled. "Of course I will."

Sydney returned his smile as she lay back down. Will found a chair and pulled it close to the bed. Sydney scoted herself to the very edge of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"Thanks," Sydney whispered as she drifted off to sleep once again.

Back