It's been exactly one week..

sorry guys but my summer vacation started last week and it already sucks!!! :( i really wish the dvd was out already!! ugh that really sucks they should release it sooner for those like me who havent seen season one. but oh well ill just be reading my alias books and watching reruns!! omg this is gonna be the slowest summer..which is probably a good/bad thing cause i dont want to school start again but then i really want season three to start!! ugh i never can win!! :angry:

freelancer you are right, we lived through it once we can live through it agin but this time the cliffhanger is more unbearable and alot to think about!!!!AUGH!

Yeah, and I think most of us are more obsessed this summer than we were last summer. It's the kind of show, that the longer you watch, the more you get sucked into it and the more obsessed you become. And of course, this year's cliffhanger was about ten times more shocking and confusing than last year's!

My summer vacation starts today. I need to get a job to help the time go by faster, but I don't have a car right now, and I can't really start paying for a car without a job...It's a vicious cycle. :lol:

LOL!!!yes and for me not having a liscence plays into that viscious cycle! so im stuck at home fretting over alias!HAHA! but i dont get out of school for a month!augh!!!!

omg this summer is gonna be so damn long and knowing me ill probably be working or babysititng all summer which will make things worse!! but then again my summer always flys by and by the time you realize it its sept again!! :D

i have heard so much about this season and i havent even seen the first episode!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUND CHANNEL 7 SOME OF US ARE GOING THROUGH MAJOR WITHDRWAL SYMPTOMS IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!!!

Back