It's my Aliasaversary!

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Wasn't it last New Year's Day that the marathon was on ABC Family? I think it was, because I remember eating leftover New Year's Eve food while I was watching it. That was the first time I'd ever seen the show, so that means this is my Aliasaversery!! Did anybody else start watching then? If so, Happy Aliaseversary to us!! We rock! :woot: :woot:

I SO wish that they would have another marathon on today. I would literally watch all 33 hours if they played them back to back. I can't wait till this Sunday!

Happy Aliaseversary to you. I wish it was my Aliaseverasry but unfortuanatly it isn't. Alias only starting airing about half a year ago in England so i've got quite a long time for mine. :(

I dont remember the first time I watched Alias but the first episode I recorded was The Box Part II.

The Box Part II? Well, let me check in my handy-dandy Alias: Declassified. Let's see...oh yes..it says that that ep aired on Febuary tenth...sorry, but I'm bored...

It was during the summer though. I started watching Alias repeats around Episodes 5-10. Then I realized "I loved this show so much, RECORD it already!!!"
And so the next Sunday I popped the tape into the VCR........but there was no Alias that night!!! :(
But I recorded it the next week. The Box Part II. And I watched it over and over and over again. But ABC didnt air a repeat of all episodes, so I cant wait for the DVD!

I wouldn't hold my breath for that, seeing as how it would probably hurt both DVD and syndication sales. But I agree, I definitely wish it would happen!

Speaking of syndication, isn't it usually 100 eps that a show has to reach before syndication? That's usually about halfway through the fifth season (of a show that airs 22 eps a season, like Alias.) Since ABC relinquished the money they could make now by re-running the eps on ABC Family every week (saying that it would hurt syndication sales) I would hope that means they expect it to be around for five seasons. Doesn't it seem that way? Otherwise, they'd take the money now. By holding off, it seems like they're looking at a longer-term investment. I hope so anyway. "Buffy" saw me through all of high school and most of college, now I need Alias to see me through grad school! :D

Azalea said:
I hope so anyway. "Buffy" saw me through all of high schoool and most of college, now I need Alias to see me through grad school! :D
:P That made me think of Syd kicking butt when she's fourty
wonder if that could happen :lol:

I am an Alias lifer, my life and Alias was meant to come together. I'm glad to say I've watched all episodes of Alias except for 1 and that time wasn't my fault...

I watched the very first episode and I've watched it all till then it's like my favourite show...yah I don't have a life!lol j./k :P I am :lame: no no anyone who watches alias is absolutly positively without a doubt kickbutt! lmao

AG :redhair:
:boxing:

i think the first episode that i actually watched was the one when syd was in las vegas and she saw francie and charlie there. i forgot which episode that was but that was the first actually whole episode that i watched! I watched bits of other eps but that doesn't count! i forgot which date that airedso i don;t know my aliasanniversary! ahhh!

That's Season 1 Episode 14: The Coup :smiley:

I saw the promos and saw the last 1/2 of the Alias premiere... after coming back late from a friend's house working on a school project

Back