It's my Aliasaversary!

I wish I had started watching alias that early I started in april with the masquerade. I remember wathcing a few shows not knowing what sd-6 was!

I think I started watching when "The Box Part I" aired. Durring the summer I taped all of the episodes I missed from season one and all the ones I didn't. Now I have every episode on 6 tapes up to present day! I even tape other ALIAS related stuff like JG interviews, movies with cast characters in it, (Like MV's "It Had TO Be You), and The Golden Globe Awards just recently, (Just the JG parts though). SO guess last September was when I first got hopelessly hooked. :redhair:

It was Super Bowl time when I started watching Alias and then things started coming together and here I am now posting on this board and immersed in the Alias world!

Happy Anniversary! The first ep I saw was the one where Syd and Dixon are in the ambulance rushing to get the bomb out of that guy's heart. Then my mom thought it was too violent so I missed a couple and then started watching again around Box 1 I think. So I guess mine was like Feb. of 02'. And SydneyLookALike made a mistake :smiley: I ME MYSELF taped all the eps and other Alias stuff for her!!! Even though she didn't give her BEST FRIEND credit for ALL OF THAT (I have to give her a hard time ^_^ ) I still love her :smiley:

Back