It's my sisters 11'th birthday today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
My sister turned 11 today and I just wanted to know if any of you wanted to wish her a happy birthday. I know it sounds wierd but it's Earth day too and that makes her birthday even more special.
kylo4

Thanks. She already opened her presents and since my dad is at the hospital, he's not sick but they're testing him for S.A.R.S just to be safe. He missed her birthday so I had the royal deed of taping it with his video camera. Does anybody want to know what kind of presents she got?

Well, she got Ello, a remote control truck, a Simpsons comic book, a dreamcatcher, two shirts, a crayola sculpture kit from me, I'm having a hard time remembering already. Um..... Oh yeah, now I kind of remember what else she got.

A chalkboard, a Karaoke disk that she can use on her karaoke machine and.... Oh yeah, a Polly Pocket thing. She really hates Barbies now. Or atleast I think that she does.
I know for a fact that she got way more for her birthday than just these presents. But I'm having a hard time remembering what they were. Maybe I'll just go over to her and ask her. But on second thought, fuggedaboutit. Lol.
kylo4

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! to kylo4's sister... sounds like she had a good one. make sure she know's she's loved with all these birthday wishes :D ...i hope the rest of her day is great!

Thanks for wishing her a happy birthday everybody.
But now that it's over, in the great words of Charlie the owner. Closing.
kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back