it's not the same

ok the wait is over :smiley: :smiley:

Chapter 4 “Meet Mr Vaughn”

re cap

“ok” Syd stood up and shook Mrs Barnett's hand and walked out of the office and into the corridor which was empty.

She stopped and held her head in her hands the room was spinning by this time and the tears had come flooding down her face. she begin to breathe heavily,
then she collapsed

end re cap

“Sydney, Sydney” a voice called

“wake up”she flinched and moved her head until she opened her eyes

“wow your like an angel” she said still somewhat in a daze

“well I don't know about that” he answered with a smirk, he thought she was the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen in his life

Syd looked around and noticed she was on the floor outside Mrs Barnett's office with her head on a handsome man's leg

she sat up quickly “I’m so, sorry” she said running her fingers through her long brown hair

“it's ok, I’m just glad I found you” he smiled as he helped her up to her feet, he then walked her over to the nearest seat

“thanks your a nice man, Mr....” she said waiting for him to finish

“Vaughn, Michael Vaughn” he replied

“nice to meet you Mr Vaughn I’m...” but was cut off by him

“Sydney Bristow” he smiled which made her blush

“how do you know my name?” she questioned

“I’m your partner” he shook her hand

“I heard that you were sent up here so I thought I would come up, to show you around and I found you on the floor” he gestured over to the floor

“your my partner?” she couldn’t believe her luck, to have the hottest guy as her partner this had to be good she thought

“yeah I am” he smiled and tried not to stare at her for too long so he looked down the hallway, as someone was walking past

“so you wanna come to my office, you can sit down properly on my couch, and I’ll get you some water” he said as she raised one eyebrow

“yeah sure” she blushed turning her face red, she hoped he didn't noticed but he did which made him smiled and helped her up, and put his arm around her waist to give her support.

She felt a little giddy from the fall but she knew it also had something to do with Michael's touch that made her feel wanted, loved she didn’t want lose that so she moved her arm around his neck and they began to walk down the corridor towards the lift and to Michael’s office

:smiley:

-pm list -

angels_fire_88
aliasunsed
6helterskelter6
gtwallichs
grassyass
sydneymicheal
emetib17
texasalias2004
phoenix shotgun 47
aliassydney502
vaughn4eva24
fire*N*ice
sand2604
dandan
tubby
nadiasantosfan
Amber
secret_agent_angel
Vaughn's_girl
mnkdance963
redwolf88
_Freelancer_
ALIAS_chick
sydneyalias
smartgirl2004

update saturday :smiley: :smiley: but for now spoilers

“well I think your the nicest person I have ever met” he blushed which made her blush

well I had to see if you were crazy or not” he smiled back

“I have to find out who killed her” she said not turning around to look at him

ok hope it helps

Back