it's not the same

thanks to all for you reviews :smiley: :smiley: so here's your update

Chapter 5 “I feel so alive”

re cap

“yeah sure” she blushed turning her face red she hoped he didn't noticed but he did he smiled and helped her up and put his arm around her waist to give her support.

She felt a little giddy from the fall but she knew it also had something to do with Michael’s touch that made her feel, wanted, loved she didn't want lose that so she moved her arm around his neck and they begin to walk down the corridor towards the lift and to Michael’s office

end re cap

In Michael's office Sydney was lying on his couch holding her head in her hands

“feeling any better?” Michael asked as he walked in, handing her a glass of water

“a little” she said as grabbed the glass

“good” he said as he walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair

”so I think we will have that tour later” he smiled “so tell me why did you join the CIA?” he asked

she smiled at him “ well I don't know really, I just wanted to be a cop or something ever since I was younger” her mood darkened

“me and my sister would play cops and robbers and I was always be the cop” she frowned and looked at the ground

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry about your sister” he walked over to her and sat on the arm of the couch and rubbed her back

she looked at him in shock “how did you know about her?” she asked

“I read your file” he looked over at his desk

“ohh so you’re checking up on me” she flirted, trying to change the subject

“well I had to see if you were crazy or not” he smiled

“ok, and?” she smiled back

“well I think your the nicest person I have ever met” he blushed which made her blush

“thanks so are you” she smiled she stood up and walked over to the window and looked out of it

he walked back over to his desk and sat down

“I have to find out who killed her” she said not turning around to look at him

“yeah sure, I’ll help, but you can't tell anyone about this” he stressed

she turned round to look at him “why?”

“because I was looking through you files and I saw that you had a sister who was killed” Syd looked to the floor and nodded

“and so I thought that maybe the CIA would have some leads, so I put her name into the database and I found her file but it had restricted access” he informed

“what does that mean?” she questioned

“well it means that high level clearance is need to access them” he shook his head

“I had access to some of her files like age, race, family but when it came to the next page” he paused

“cause of death, it asked for a password” he replied hoping Syd would not freak out

she came over to his desk, and sat on the corner of it, she tried her best not cry

“that means, their hiding something” she asked

“yeah, that's why we say nothing to anyone” somehow his words made her feel a lot better

“ok” she stood up and smiled at him which made him feel like a million dollars “think I’m ready for that tour now”

he stood up and led her over to the door, he opened it

“after you” Michael said as she walked passed him and into the hallway

thoughts? ideas? anyone :smiley:

glad you all like :smiley: :smiley:

if any of you have any ideas of what should happen or anythink like that

pm me i would love to hear it

-pm list -

angels_fire_88
6helterskelter6
gtwallichs
grassyass
sydneymicheal
emetib17
texasalias2004
phoenix shotgun 47
aliassydney502
vaughn4eva24

fire*N*ice
sand2604
dandan
tubby
nadiasantosfan
Amber
secret_agent_angel
Vaughn's_girl
mnkdance963
redwolf88
_Freelancer_
ALIAS_chick
sydneyalias
smartgirl2004

hmm im guessing that during the tour, they will find the passward somewhere in the building.

great update and thanks for the pm!

Is Jack or Irina part of the CIA...
Why would Nadia's murder even be a concern
for the CIA so much so that cause of
death is restricted to those higher up.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the pm.

because i have a long week at uni i thought i would update now :smiley: :smiley: enjoy

Chapter 6 “just coffee”

re cap

“ok” she stood up and smiled at him which made him feel like a million

dollars “think I’m ready for that tour now”

he stood up and led her over to the door, he opened it

“after you” Michael said as she walked passed him and into the hallway

end recap

Syd and Vaughn had been walking around the CIA offices for awhile. He wanted to make sure she knew what every room was then finally they stopped near his office

“and here we have your office” he said as he opened the door and they both stepped in

“wow I get a whole office” she beamed looking around the large open plan room with a small desk in the corner

“yeah, you do” he turned to face her

“my last partner had a desk in my office, we became close”

“what do mean by close” she asked

“we dated” his expression darkened

“and that’s bad because” she was interested to find out what happened to make him sad when he talked about it

“she was evil” he rubbed his head and changed the subject

“ so the director thought that maybe my new partner should have their own office”

he stressed as he looked at the floor “so I agreed”

“ummm” she dropped it, sensing it was too painful for him to talk about she moved over to her desk and tapped on it

“well I’m sure we can move this back in to your office” she offered we a huge smile

he leaned against the door frame

he smiled shyly “if you want, don't you want your own office?” he asked seriously

“I’ll get lonely in here” she blushed

“ok lets do it then” he walked to the desk

Syd and Vaughn started to move items from Syd's office to his, they were chatting non stop like they have known each other forever, after awhile they had finished moving . Vaughn’s office had officially become their office

Syd sat at her desk and Vaughn sat at his, they starred at each other not saying a word

“so I’m going to get some coffee” he said as he broke there gaze as he stood up

“do you wanna come” he invited trying to be friendly

“love to” she smiled standing up and walking to the door

“ok now is a good time to show you the cafeteria” they both smiled and walk down the corridor

they entered the cafeteria, it was quite a big place with every kind of food you could imagine

Syd and Vaughn stood in the long line to the coffee bar

he looked over at the menu “what would you like” he asked

she looked over his shoulder for a short second, but her chin rested on his shoulder, when she realised what she had done she moved to the side of him, he smiled as he watched her face turn red

“caramel marchatio, with 2 coffee shots” she told him

“Syd this is not a starbucks” he smiled and raised his eyebrow which made her feel weak

“I know but they have them on the menu” she pointed to where it said

“ok, so go and grab a seat I got these” he said as he pulled out a roll of money out of his pocket

“are you sure? I will pay” she stressed reaching in to her pant pocket

she froze when his hand grabbed her arm stopping her from getting her money he shuddered a little by her touch, it made him feel all warm inside

“Syd, it's just coffee, I got it” he said as he let go of her arm,

she took her hand out her pocket and folded her arms

“ok, I’ll go and get the seats” she smiled

“good because it looks like I’ll be here for awhile” he joked looking down at the cue which was moving very slow

“ok” she began to walk away when she felt him looking at her, she stopped and turned back found to find him in a daze, which he jumped out of when he noticed her looking at him

“next time I’ll pay for the coffee” on saying that she turned around a began
to walk off to find a seat

A huge smile crept up on his face, he knew she was into him by the way she was shameless flirting with him all day but one thing he knew for sure that being close to Sydney Bristow had to be a good thing

“stop it” Vaughn said out loud make everyone in the line look at him

“sorry” he said to the guy in front of him

he knew that he would find the one for him until today he thought it was his girlfriend but meeting Sydney changed everything in just one day, he could not imagine life without her smile, her warmness and her kindness, all he did know was the he was doomed

ideas?thoughts? :smiley: (y)

Back