It's Official...

God I hate that game, and when some better game comes out and my parents will pay for it...switch! I wonder if DAoC's special "Olden Days" servers are any good. I would consider playing those because that game was GREAT.

Never tried WoW. Never will. It's like watching all your friends gettign drunk all the time or getting stoned all the time.. not much incentitive to join in.

You'll return to WoW. If only they'd add some more content, I'd return. Wasn't a bad system. For as liner as it was. Seems to be what folks like best anyway. "Make game eze 4 me"

You'll return to WoW. If only they'd add some more content, I'd return. Wasn't a bad system. For as liner as it was. Seems to be what folks like best anyway. "Make game eze 4 me"

Aw, you know they wouldn't capitalize anything. Also, they'd probably misspell any word over three letters in length. Like, "maek gam ezr pls", or some felgercarb like that.

As I have said before, what makes an mmorpg fun and worth playing, is the people. Unless you've got peeps to roll with, they simply get boring. Reason being, community often makes or breaks a game. They are sort of like the icing on a cake. It's not the main focus, nor is it the bulk of the meal, yet it provides the flavor and appealing finesse. Good icing on a bad cake will still trick people into eating it, but bad icing on a good cake makes for one dessert none will try. While plenty of people are trying WoW, it's still that poor icing that cause many others refuse to touch it. Developers can code gameplay, they can write an entire world's lineage, and they can bring it all to us on our computers, but they cannot control what the community becomes.

While many people, including myself, have knocked WoW, it in itself is a perfectly fine game. It's just an unfortunate cake with bad icing.

As I have said before, what makes an mmorpg fun and worth playing, is the people. Unless you've got peeps to roll with, they simply get boring. Reason being, community often makes or breaks a game. They are sort of like the icing on a cake. It's not the main focus, nor is it the bulk of the meal, yet it provides the flavor and appealing finesse. Good icing on a bad cake will still trick people into eating it, but bad icing on a good cake makes for one dessert none will try. While plenty of people are trying WoW, it's still that poor icing that cause many others refuse to touch it. Developers can code gameplay, they can write an entire world's lineage, and they can bring it all to us on our computers, but they cannot control what the community becomes.

While many people, including myself, have knocked WoW, it in itself is a perfectly fine game. It's just an unfortunate cake with bad icing.

I like cream cheese frosting on carrot cake. Other than that, I hate icing/frosting. It's too sweet, and it hurts my teeth... What was I talking about?

I hate icing, period. It's annoying as hell when you're waiting to get a piece of cake, and the person handing it out says "Here you go, it's a corner slice!" Which, of course, all the sweet gluttons around you wanted because of the extra icing. Oh, and the constant "Didn't you eat your icing?" as you're about to throw away the excess. >.<

It's enough to make a man go crazy I tell you. Crazy.

I never really had the horror story experience folks say is wrong with WoW. People in every game I've been in I consider mildly retarded, so general and broadcast channels get turned off. UO, EQ, EQ II, SB, WoW, on and on. Pretty much there's always been these people, but like a lot of you. I can easily choose in my mind the option that they do not exist. Like when I go tot he mall with friends. Everyone in there, I consider an idiotic consumer. Which doesn't say much because I expect them to think the same thing.
So in games, I dunno. I always find my niche and enjoy it.

I hate icing, period. It's annoying as hell when you're waiting to get a piece of cake, and the person handing it out says "Here you go, it's a corner slice!" Which, of course, all the sweet gluttons around you wanted because of the extra icing. Oh, and the constant "Didn't you eat your icing?" as you're about to throw away the excess. >.<

It's enough to make a man go crazy I tell you. Crazy.
You never opt to hand it to someone else and say, "I'll have the next piece?" I would. Infact, I have done, when people in the office have had birthdays. No point taking a piece that someone else would prefer.

Back