It's Official...

*whispers* It must be something weird and Australian!

Which Reminds me, if you ever go there and you're full after a meal "I'm Stuffed" is not appropriate...
My dad made that mistake and had an entire restraunt look at him quickly and then look away...

Red Dwarf is one of the funniest SF comedies ever made.

Which might not be saying much as I guess there aren't that many SF comedies... but the first three or four seasons (I think they made seven or eight in total), are just amazingly funny, British SF comedy.

I was close. Brits and Aussies somehow seem closely related. I don't know why I thought of this, but if I could dig through the earth from here in Cali I would end up near Madagascar.

Brits and Aussies somehow seem closely related.
Well they shipped all their criminals here as a penal colony, that's why :P

The result being, of course, that within a few generations that criminal stock was absolutely thriving in the sunshine, fresh air and bountiful food and ended up growing into a larger, healthier nation of people.

WWI was the first time British people got to see Australians again, en masse, and they were shocked at the difference between the average Australian infantryman and the average British infantryman. We'd become a race of giants who could shoot, ride horses and live off the land. True story.

Oh, and that's when we started beating them at sport, too. Sorry Orbs ;)

Look at the chaos you've created, Luciro.

Excellent. I think I shall make you my general when it comes to to overthrow Elanthia with my army of chaos.

Back